A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I FUX WIT @2Quik4UHoes BUT I DONT THINK “THE KING AND HIS EMPIRE” WAS THE IDEAL TITLE FOR A LAKER SEASON THREAD WIT ALL THESE BRON GROUPIE FUCCBOYS AROUND

I can see why, but it made sense to me since his nickname is the King and the Lakers are an Empire that he is now leading as the top player. I know how that can be misconstrued tho, Bron stans just gotta earn their place with GOAT stanchise just like Bron gotta earn his place with GOAT franchise.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Brehs gon be beefin in here for a bit it seems like. I think winning will have all of us on the same page but we gotta be real Bron stans have been viewed as the enemy for years because of their attacks on Kobe and their general transgressions.

But right now for better or worse those Bron stans are also Laker fans. Within reason of course, they have to be included in the fold. I think the more time is spent ironing things the more we’ll be on the same page.

I’ll even play devil’s advocate, while I sometimes don’t care for the titangraphs of stats I appreciate that they are at least discussing the team. Even if it’s centered around Bron and his title chances.

You really said bring Stan's attacking Kobe with a straight face lmao

Do you know how much unsubstantiated
Flat out batshyt insane Laker fans and Kobe cultists have posted in this forum

The audacity.....the unmitigated gall

Y'all got an all time great who will likely outwork every dude on your team but y'all feel the need to nitpick

Let me put it this way.....LeBron will be the least of any Laker issues this season

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Brehs gon be beefin in here for a bit it seems like. I think winning will have all of us on the same page but we gotta be real Bron stans have been viewed as the enemy for years because of their attacks on Kobe and their general transgressions.

But right now for better or worse those Bron stans are also Laker fans. Within reason of course, they have to be included in the fold. I think the more time is spent ironing things the more we’ll be on the same page.

I’ll even play devil’s advocate, while I sometimes don’t care for the titangraphs of stats I appreciate that they are at least discussing the team. Even if it’s centered around Bron and his title chances.
Winning ain’t gon solve shyt. This is Bron.

If we win
If we lose

You know the narrative that will come

I hope I’m wrong though. Because that shyt gonna be annoying as hell

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

A lot of Laker fans feel the same way about y’all when it comes to Kobe. That’s the problem. Also, Kobe stans have way more respect within the Lakers fan base because they actually are fans of the Lakers. Meanwhile, y’all just got here. :manny:

A lot of what Kobe stans say is in jest but you have idiots that stan Bron that really believe the craziest things about Kobe. In fairness, the media and NBA talk is what’s created this schism because Bron/Kobe are often pitted against each other.

Edit: if y’all at least realized and recognized the media agenda instead of feeding into it nikkaz wouldn’t be so hard on y’all. Espn puts out clear bullshyt regarding the Kobe/Barnes gif and Bron stans were the main ones cuttin up even after it was exposed as false. But y’all want Laker fans to cut y’all some slack after one of our legends was disrespected for the umpteenth time? Think about that breh...

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Winning ain’t gon solve shyt. This is Bron.

If we win
If we lose

You know the narrative that will come

I hope I’m wrong though. Because that shyt gonna be annoying as hell

Winning always helps breh, no need to bicker if everything is going ok. Now I know what you mean, the media is gonna use the opportunity to dikkride Bron some more. But I’m tired of losing seasons, Ingram is gonna be helped big time by this too so if nothing else it’s similar to Kobe/Shaq where Shaq’s larger than life presence helped Kobe develop his on court skills without the added work of being the sole star of the Lakers.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
It'll be interesting to see how Lonzo plays on Wed. The team seemed to be far better with him on the floor last season

On a side note, Bron stans are going to have to realize that there was a segment of us that didn't even want this dude :hubie: and I like Bron

let's just drop any trade scenarios for now :heh:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Winning always helps breh, no need to bicker if everything is going ok. Now I know what you mean, the media is gonna use the opportunity to dikkride Bron some more. But I’m tired of losing seasons, Ingram is gonna be helped big time by this too so if nothing else it’s similar to Kobe/Shaq where Shaq’s larger than life presence helped Kobe develop his on court skills without the added work of being the sole star of the Lakers.
U say that til u see them dudes making threads pointing out -0.6 decrease in Ingram scoring when Bron ain’t on the court with him:russ:

But I’m 100% with u

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Don’t know if this was posted but potential City Edition/Magic Johnson Shorts photos leaked

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Bron stans are never Lakers fans bruh...

Just last year they were “supposedly” Cavs fans, before that, they were “supposedly” Heat fans, then before that they might’ve been Cavs fans (but most likely they just started watching basketball).

That profasi cac is a bron stan and he’s never been about the Lakers.

Just gonna have to respectfully disagree, most aren’t about the team they’re about Lebron getting all the positive credit whether win or lose.

We not trading reasonably priced young pieces just to appease Lebron to get him more allstars that never played with him. He gonna have to take his ass whipping out west, actually make some young guys better, and earn his way to playoffs/western conference finals if possible.

If they about the team cool, if they just about dikkriding Lebron or, He needs more help” after 3 preseason games, or taking credit for young guys just for him to look good then they can stfu about anything because they don’t really know shyt about this young team.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It'll be interesting to see how Lonzo plays on Wed. The team seemed to be far better with him on the floor last season

On a side note, Bron stans are going to have to realize that there was a segment of us that didn't even want this dude :hubie: and I like Bron

let's just drop any trade scenarios for now :heh:
Exactly

Now that he’s here we’re cool until all his and his stans start their usual bullshyt.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Bron stans are never Lakers fans bruh...

Just last year they were “supposedly” Cavs fans, before that, they were “supposedly” Heat fans, then before that they might’ve been Cavs fans (but most likely they just started watching basketball).

That profasi cac is a bron stan and he’s never been about the Lakers.

Just gonna have to respectfully disagree, most aren’t about the team they’re about Lebron getting all the positive credit whether win or lose.

We not trading reasonably priced young pieces just to appease Lebron to get him more allstars that never played with him. He gonna have to take his ass whipping out west, actually make some young guys better, and earn his way to playoffs/western conference finals if possible.

If they about the team cool, if they just about dikkriding Lebron or, He needs more help” after 3 preseason games, or taking credit for young guys just for him to look good then they can stfu about anything because they don’t really know shyt about this young team.

All of this is fair criticism imo. None of y’all are wrong for being so hard on these stains especially considering their past.

I just think that if Bron proves his mettle as a Laker it might just make his stains realize that this GOAT franchise shyt ain’t some weak ass Cavs/heats bandwagon. Some might become Lakers for life and others might be relieved once he’s done with the team. Either way I don’t want to close the door in case there are cool ones out the bunch like you said.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Y'all got an all time great who will likely outwork every dude on your team but y'all feel the need to nitpick

Let me put it this way.....LeBron will be the least of any Laker issues this season

who here is nitpicking LeBron? :dahell: literally not one post in here is anyone criticizing Bron's play thus far. :martin:

we talking about his stans playboy :ufdup:

Daps

Shameless.

:picard: