A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Bron stans are never Lakers fans bruh...

Just last year they were “supposedly” Cavs fans, before that, they were “supposedly” Heat fans, then before that they might’ve been Cavs fans (but most likely they just started watching basketball).

That profasi cac is a bron stan and he’s never been about the Lakers.

Just gonna have to respectfully disagree, most aren’t about the team they’re about Lebron getting all the positive credit whether win or lose.

We not trading reasonably priced young pieces just to appease Lebron to get him more allstars that never played with him. He gonna have to take his ass whipping out west, actually make some young guys better, and earn his way to playoffs/western conference finals if possible.

If they about the team cool, if they just about dikkriding Lebron or, He needs more help” after 3 preseason games, or taking credit for young guys just for him to look good then they can stfu about anything because they don’t really know shyt about this young team.

MONEY

I UNDERSTAND SHIITY ORGANIZATIONS LIKE THE HEAT AND CAVS EMBRACING THEM FAIRWEATHER FUCCBOYS, BUT THAT AINT THE LAKER WAY

BRON NEEDS TO EARN HIS RESPECT HERE AND THEM MALE GROUPIE FANS WHO FOLLOW A GROWN MAN AROUND FROM TEAM TO TEAM CAN SUCK A DICC

WE’LL NEVER BE ON THE SAME PAGE CUZ WE CUT FROM DIFFERENT CLOTHS

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Bron stans are never Lakers fans bruh...

Just last year they were “supposedly” Cavs fans, before that, they were “supposedly” Heat fans, then before that they might’ve been Cavs fans (but most likely they just started watching basketball).

That profasi cac is a bron stan and he’s never been about the Lakers.

Just gonna have to respectfully disagree, most aren’t about the team they’re about Lebron getting all the positive credit whether win or lose.

We not trading reasonably priced young pieces just to appease Lebron to get him more allstars that never played with him. He gonna have to take his ass whipping out west, actually make some young guys better, and earn his way to playoffs/western conference finals if possible.

If they about the team cool, if they just about dikkriding Lebron or, He needs more help” after 3 preseason games, or taking credit for young guys just for him to look good then they can stfu about anything because they don’t really know shyt about this young team.
Making silly posts, Im always on his mind :mjgrintwo:

camer999

All Star
Daps
I’m a Bron Stan but love kuz. Only player I want gone is KCP, Beasley looking like ass too, but let’s give him some time. Depending on how ZO plays i’d be open to him gone.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I FUX WIT @2Quik4UHoes BUT I DONT THINK “THE KING AND HIS EMPIRE” WAS THE IDEAL TITLE FOR A LAKER SEASON THREAD WIT ALL THESE BRON GROUPIE FUCCBOYS AROUND
bro.. i understand you dont like it that people hijacks the thread.. but.. i dont think the thread title is the problem..with or without the title, bron fans and stans would have followed.

definitely i see fans trying to play the GM and act like Kuz is not a big piece of the puzzle...just issue them dudes a good ol neg.. it will keep them at bay..

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Brehs gon be beefin in here for a bit it seems like. I think winning will have all of us on the same page but we gotta be real Bron stans have been viewed as the enemy for years because of their attacks on Kobe and their general transgressions.

But right now for better or worse those Bron stans are also Laker fans. Within reason of course, they have to be included in the fold. I think the more time is spent ironing things the more we’ll be on the same page.

I’ll even play devil’s advocate, while I sometimes don’t care for the titangraphs of stats I appreciate that they are at least discussing the team. Even if it’s centered around Bron and his title chances.
Y’all think is beef? It’s coming. Kobe stans are holding their tongues (pause) and in wait and see mode. I can’t wait for the fukkery once Lebron fukks up in the clutch or does one of his passive aggressive social media hit jobs :mjgrin:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
cats talking about Bron stans complaining abut certain Lakers players when these complaints are coming straight from laker fans/kobe stans who were around years before LBJ showed up

Ingram

LakersGround.net :: View topic - OFFICIAL BRANDON INGRAM "YOUNG DRIP KING" THREAD

Lonzo

LakersGround.net :: View topic - OFFICIAL LONZO BALL THREAD

Kuzma

LakersGround.net :: View topic - OFFICIAL KYLE KUZMANIA THREAD (may play center p337)

now this guy is posting Lakersground links? :dahell:

Mods are gonna have to fix this shyt eventually. Bron stans should just have their own thread :francis:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
cats talking about Bron stans complaining abut certain Lakers players when these complaints are coming straight from laker fans/kobe stans who were around years before LBJ showed up

Ingram

LakersGround.net :: View topic - OFFICIAL BRANDON INGRAM "YOUNG DRIP KING" THREAD

Lonzo

LakersGround.net :: View topic - OFFICIAL LONZO BALL THREAD

Kuzma

LakersGround.net :: View topic - OFFICIAL KYLE KUZMANIA THREAD (may play center p337)

Breh, you new in these parts so ima let you know right now that LG is a trash source and anyone linking them is dubious.