A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You crazy, giving up 3 players for Beal????? :hhh::mjlol: nikka please. He's not special. Save those trade assets for Anthony Davis. Honestly we shouldn't trade any of them. If we get Kawhi next year, we will be the number 2 team in the league. Number 1 if Durant leaves Golden State.

camer999

All Star
Daps
You crazy, giving up 3 players for Beal????? :hhh::mjlol: nikka please. He's not special. Save those trade assets for Anthony Davis. Honestly we shouldn't trade any of them. If we get Kawhi next year, we will be the number 2 team in the league. Number 1 if Durant leaves Golden State.
I’m taking LA over the warriors with kawhi, especially if Bron is still Bron.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I don't know if I would be willing to give up that for Beal with those Anthony Davis rumors floating around.

That would be my dream scenario as well, but they can't match salary for him once KCP is gone and the Brow sweepstakes won't begin until the summer if he turns down NO's extension. Even if he didn't give Boston any assurances, I can't imagine Danny would let LA trump their offer.
You'd give all that up for Bradley Beal :hhh:

Really it's just Ingram and Ball for Beal. I love Ball's defense, but he's shooting 38%/30% from the field and Ingram plays better without LeBron. Nothing I've seen suggests Ingram is gonna be a top two option on a contending team. Beal's only four years older than Ingram and a proven second option. He can play with or without the ball, which would be perfect next to LeBron. You're talking like he's a scrub when he's on his third straight year averaging 23/4/4.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sarver won't trade him to LA. :heh:
he got no choice now
ariza already packed his bags...gotta trade him somewhere...cant bring him back into the suns locker room
la already got an offer on the table

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They probably got a better deal
nah they are mad at getting the wrong Brooks, I think Ariza still goes elsewhere and not the Lakers. David Aldridge said Sarver doesn't want to trade with Lakers.

One bad thing about being the Lakers is these punk ass teams don't want to trade, first Kawhi..now this. :mjcry:

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
Lakers need to offer the suns Ingram

usp_nba__los_angeles_lakers_at_los_angeles_clipper_99116227-e1523553635872.jpg