A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if that's why reports came out the Lakers were looking at some other 3 and D wings as well

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Report: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope looking for Lakers to trade him

200.gif
They really kept this bum over Randle :snoop:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Who are you willing to give up?
Ingram, Ball and KCP to start with along with picks if necessary. Kuzma and Hart have proven to be the best fits alongside LeBron out of the young guys. I don't want them going anywhere. If they could trot out a starting lineup of Beal, Hart, LeBron, Kuzma and Javale, I would like their chances against just about anybody.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Ingram, Ball and KCP to start with along with picks if necessary. Kuzma and Hart have proven to be the best fits alongside LeBron out of the young guys. I don't want them going anywhere. If they could trot out a starting lineup of Beal, Hart, LeBron, Kuzma and Javale, I would like their chances against just about anybody.

Lonzo has the most upside, he and Kuzma should stay. Hart has been good but he’s replaceable.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I don't know if I would be willing to give up that for Beal with those Anthony Davis rumors floating around.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

You'd give all that up for Bradley Beal :hhh: