A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We would dog y’all nikkaz. Each game so far we’ve been down two key players. At full strength we’re better than y’all. We adding Ariza too so that’s another step up from y’all.

Like @GreatestLaker said, get to .500 before you address us nikka. The game is over, GOAT stanchise ain’t got time to associate with y’all lowly squad.
Yeah aight. Glad to see y’all converted. Nigguhs so deep in James court that y’all condone that passive ass 4th quarter.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm not even all that mad about this loss tbh :manny:

Doesn't affect the standings too much
I'm still pissed about it. Mainly because I thought that kicking the legs out as you shot is supposed to be an offensive foul. He just kept doing that shyt over and over and getting the calls. Harden just makes the game unwatchable and refs basically jacked a game from the Lakers.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm still pissed about it. Mainly because I thought that kicking the legs out as you shot is supposed to be an offensive foul. He just kept doing that shyt over and over and getting the calls. Harden just makes the game unwatchable and refs basically jacked a game from the Lakers.

Refs were so concerned with making sure nothing would happen but they kept letting harden get away with the same bullshyt that started the fight to begin with. I’m just waiting for that one squad of goons to give him real fouls.

Last edited:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm not even all that mad about this loss tbh :manny:

Doesn't affect the standings too much
I expected the loss, honestly. It went almost exactly as I figured in that the Rockets will play hard (getting up against the Lakers and Bron on TNT) and start hitting threes. It sucks because we had a chance to steal it until Harden got hot in the last couple of minutes.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I expected the loss, honestly. It went almost exactly as I figured in that the Rockets will play hard (getting up against the Lakers and Bron on TNT) and start hitting threes. It sucks because we had a chance to steal it until Harden got hot in the last couple of minutes.

Went similarly too. Played from behind most of the game, was down two players, harden gets bullshyt calls, Laker players and Luke frustrated, then they pull away in the end thanks to harden’s theatrics.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went similarly too. Played from behind most of the game, was down two players, harden gets bullshyt calls, Laker players and Luke frustrated, then they pull away in the end thanks to harden’s theatrics.
Still making excuses about phantom calls. Zack Lowe put it into perspective. Rockets got more fouls called on them and only shot 4 more free throws so what’s all this commotion? We’re the team that got a player tossed.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to mention y’all lack perimter defenders. Harden had 13 blow by drives. That’s the most since the Jordan era. So your perimeter defenders decided to let him drive in the paint and then complain about the results :mindblown: