A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

camer999

All Star
Daps
Hell, if Lamarcus injures Bron I'll fight him myself

Even if I have to comb through every gay club in San Antonio :dame:
Lowkey I would want to see the reaction to someone injuries Bron purposely. Please God don’t though :whoa:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Don't Ariza and LeBron dislike each other?

I've never heard of them not liking each other. He did cosign KD in that article the other day though, saying he can see why a star wouldnt want to play with Bron

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I've never heard of them not liking each other. He did cosign KD in that article the other day though, saying he can see why a star wouldnt want to play with Bron
They've had a rivalry going back to high school. Ariza thought he was the best player in the country and his uncle put out some comments saying he was overrated and that his nephew was better. That led to the infamous game where LBJ dropped 52 against Ariza in high school.

Also, you add Ariza's comments in that article I don't think they rock with each other. :hubie:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
They've had a rivalry going back to high school. Ariza thought he was the best player in the country and his uncle put out some comments saying he was overrated and that his nephew was better. That led to the infamous game where LBJ dropped 52 against Ariza in high school.

Also, you add Ariza's comments in that article I don't think they rock with each other. :hubie:

oh shyt I think I remember that Westchester game:dead:. ESPN was showing a ton of Bron's games back then I think that Westchester game was one of them

if they got issues they should set it aside, Ariza would be a nice piece to get plus Laker fans still got a lot of love for him