A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Foh bruh, these 2 dudes been Lakers for years... for as long as I remember. You ain’t got the pull to take nikkas in and out of LWO... you ain’t even in the discord:stopitslime:

And don’t include that batty in the convo, it’s “fukk the Lakers” in his avi but be in this thread more than his Sacramento Queens season thread

m3OMXQU.gif

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers offense looks way better when it runs through Ingram

Bron needa stop dribbling the air out the ball and get his big ass down in the post.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
LEBRON HAD A GOOD GAME LAST NIGHT...I GUESS THIS MEANS WE GOTA SIT THROUGH AT LEAST 3 MORE BAD GAMES BEFORE HE BRINGS IT AGAIN.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bron looks like he spent it all against Indiana. Terrible tonight.

this bum Kuz is fukking pathetic

make a 3 by accident at the very least

how u BRICK every wide open shot
I told ya'all before the season started - he's better at tough shots than easy ones. He's not a great offball shooter or fit for this team because he likes isos where he can create the situation himself, for some reason he's just not as good at those catch-and-shoot open shots.

He should be the #1 scorer for some crap team or a microwave guy with the 2nd unit off the bench. That's his lane.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bron looks like he spent it all against Indiana. Terrible tonight.

I told ya'all before the season started - he's better at tough shots than easy ones. He's not a great offball shooter or fit for this team because he likes isos where he can create the situation himself, for some reason he's just not as good at those catch-and-shoot open shots.

He should be the #1 scorer for some crap team or a microwave guy with the 2nd unit off the bench. That's his lane.

u ain't tell me nothing cause I been saying since his hot streak ended last year that he was just another bum ass clarkson

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Got damn, this Lakers team is ASS. Ingram, Kuzma, Lonzo all fukking bums. How are they any different from Clarkson?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is the game where something happens. either a lineup change, a coaching change, trade or a firing.