A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Brehs can we leave the Kobe-LeBron debates out of this thread? Gah damn :scust:
LEthotties keep bringing him up, we off that.

This the Lakers season thread and whenever we shyt on they daddy, they get mad and be like “bu-bu-but Kobe”, not realizing Kobe is a better Laker than Lebron will ever be, and Kobe isn’t playing right now.

Insecurities lead them to bring up Kobe

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I make a post in the Suns thread, a couple Suns fans dap it, maybe one person responds.

I make a post in here and theres no shortage of cretins like yourself determined to go back and forth for 50 responses :mjlol:

See Them Shots That I Took - Wet, Like I'm Book. SUNS 18-19 Season Thread

plenty of discussion going on that you're clearly absent from, havent posted in there for 10 days while you're in here crying about LAker fans and Kobe every day.....and when you're not in here you're in various threads crying about KD and Curry:mjlol: Literally mad because Laker fans dont wanna suck another man off like you do :hhh: "why are your standards for Bron different :mjcry:" disgusting.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Suns have played 4 games since the last time he's posted in the Suns thread :dead::dead::dead:
Notice how he keeps ignoring the shyt:mjlol:

Suns are less than trash so he’s in here everyday spit shining Lebrons nuts.

Go worry about your own bumass team, same with that Sacramenta Queen Stan that keeps dapping him

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The point is, would you be saying those were stupid shots if Kobe played the same game? No, you'd be focusing on his great numbers, triple double,the fact they won, the other great shots and plays he made down the stretch and throughout the game.

At this point any outcome short of perfection for Lebron has been mined to death for criticism.

-Lebron creates open shot for teammate - "Scared to shoot, not clutch" :skip:
-Lebron shoots jumper for the win - "Stupid shot, Bron ball" :skiphmm:
-Lebron takes it to the basket - "LeBulldozer, no skill" :tmntskip:

:mjlol: shyt is jokes
:mjlol: Quite an imagination

:laff:

"any outcome short of perfection isn't good enough for Laker fans :sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:"

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe @Bilz and @GoddamnyamanProf should have picked better teams to pretend to be fans of, at least they could have kept the charade up if they were winning but their fake teams are so trash that they don't even bother and don't care that they've been exposed for pretending to be fake fans for a team they never supported.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Maybe @Bilz and @GoddamnyamanProf should have picked better teams to pretend to be fans of, at least they could have kept the charade up if they were winning but their fake teams are so trash that they don't even bother and don't care that they've been exposed for pretending to be fake fans for a team they never supported.
As if any of yall can tell me shyt about being a fan :stop:

Nope.

Hell you never set foot in LA :skip:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
I didn't get to see any of Wolves/Lakers, how was it? Heard Chandler made a huge difference which is nice. :wow:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm laughing

You're crying about the fact you're pretending I'm crying

:jagfan:

Be better

you have 3 times as many posts in this thread because of Bron than in the thread of your own team....you been CRYING about the Dubs on here for years......be a better fan and stop dikkriding:mjlol:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Look all y'all Bron stans, dikk riders, nut huggers, etc need to make y'all own thread or something.