A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Holy shyt you really are that dumb if you posted a clip of Kobe shooting three pointers in a game where they are down by three points with less than 10 seconds left. Not to mention Kobe attacked immediately instead of standing at the top of the key dribbling down the clock.

True...Kobe had to take those shots...But there were a number of games where Kobe did take Ill-advised shots...All I'm saying is that Lebron is getting an undue amount of hate after playing a very good gam.Some people would rather focus on the negative than the positive.

The Lakers are 1.5 gms out of 4th place with a favorable schedule over the next 20 games.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:coffee:Again, find me a clip where kobe stood in one spot, dribbled out the shot clock, and took a low percentage 3. Did you watch kobe? .
:merchant:

You're actually serious. That was a huge part of his game. That's like me sitting here and cluelessly "challenging" you to find me Duncan hitting a bank shot.

Kobe has the distinction of missing more field goals than anyone else in history. You figure a few of those may have been well-defended iso 3s? :lupe:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
True...Kpbe had to take those shots...But there were a number of games where Kobe did take Ill-advised shots...All I'm saying is that Lebron is getting an undue amount of hate after playing a very good game Some people would rather focus on the negative than the positive.
He's not getting hate, those shots were stupid as fukk, even nikkas on tv is saying that. We just can't say shyt negative about Bron without you nikkas getting in your feelings and going :bryan: bu, bu, bu, but Kobe.

:gucci: as if in 20 seasons nikkas never criticized Kobe.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Did you even watch Kobe? He considered anything less than a triple team a clean look.

The whole video is funny, but the sequence of 5-6 shots after the time stamp is hilarious.

If he didn't have big men to clean up Lakers would have lost so many of these close games.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He's not getting hate, those shots were stupid as fukk, even nikkas on tv is saying that. We just can't say shyt negative about Bron without you nikkas getting in your feelings and going :bryan: bu, bu, bu, but Kobe.

:gucci: as if in 20 seasons nikkas never criticized Kobe.
They always get in they feelings when you call they daddy out for doing stupid, lazy, fukk nikka shyt.

Then THEY be the ones to bring up Kobe... Kobe helped OUR team get 5 rings... Lebron ain't did shyt to where he is above criticism out here:mjlol:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

You're actually serious. That was a huge part of his game. That's like me sitting here and cluelessly "challenging" you to find me Duncan hitting a bank shot.

Kobe has the distinction of missing more field goals than anyone else in history. You figure a few of those may have been well-defended iso 3s? :lupe:
I feel bad for all of these Kobestans who apparently never got to see him play :mjcry:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

How are your Suns doing breh, since you dodged the question.

Or are you officially a LA-Bron Stan as of now?

Somebody

All Star
Daps
His shot looks like trash still but he’s definitely got better. Crazy how Timberwolves shoot lights out against us. I swear we got shytty luck

lmaoo nah we got lebron. everybody wanna perform well against bron on the right stage. bron might as well have a contract on his head