A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@Regular_P breh you give up on young players like no other. :dead:
False. Soft Body, Lonzo (and I really wanted dude before the draft) and Randle (who's playing the sixth man role now like he always should have and what I wanted) are the main culprits. I have criticisms of all players like everyone else, but I like Ingram, Kuzma and Hart.

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
Zo is shooting 44%/38% and has shot over 50% in 6 of the 11 games so far. He's 26mpg as opposed to 34mpg last year. This is bullshyt no matter how hard some of y'all hate. He should be getting at least 30mpg. Im not expecting 34-36 because i understand Rondo brings positive things to this team as a veteran and should get decent playing time, but he's eating too much time Zo should be getting.
Hart gets the same amount of minutes as him and he balling :stopitslime:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Say brehs, extracurricular Rondo is winning me over as a fan. I just need Luke to stop being an idiot with the rotations and set him and Zo up to succeed. Need real nikkaz in this locker room. :myman::sas2:

Somebody

All Star
Daps
:rudy:

This has nothing to do with Lebron, this shyt had been happening for years. Real Laker fans no this shyt

u caught me. im a knick fan/lebron stan in need of a playoff team until we get zion :lolbron:

but derrick rose went hard against other premier players and pgs when he was on the knicks and would take nights off against regulars. couldn’t blame him. it was the knicks. a terribly run organization :yeshrug: