A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
He's not getting hate, those shots were stupid as fukk, even nikkas on tv is saying that. We just can't say shyt negative about Bron without you nikkas getting in your feelings and going :bryan: bu, bu, bu, but Kobe.

:gucci: as if in 20 seasons nikkas never criticized Kobe.
The point is, would you be saying those were stupid shots if Kobe played the same game? No, you'd be focusing on his great numbers, triple double,the fact they won, the other great shots and plays he made down the stretch and throughout the game.

At this point any outcome short of perfection for Lebron has been mined to death for criticism.

-Lebron creates open shot for teammate - "Scared to shoot, not clutch" :skip:
-Lebron shoots jumper for the win - "Stupid shot, Bron ball" :skiphmm:
-Lebron takes it to the basket - "LeBulldozer, no skill" :tmntskip:

:mjlol: shyt is jokes

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He's not getting hate, those shots were stupid as fukk, even nikkas on tv is saying that. We just can't say shyt negative about Bron without you nikkas getting in your feelings and going :bryan: bu, bu, bu, but Kobe.

:gucci: as if in 20 seasons nikkas never criticized Kobe.

Exactly....thats the funny shyt. Even Bron fans in the media and some Bron fans here are being real about shyt. It's only your handful of cornballs here who get pissy about ANY negative thing said about Bron. Nothing we saying about Bron is unfair. He played good last night I was loving him and BI in the 4th but them possessions at the end were on him.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
The point is, would you be saying those were stupid shots if Kobe played the same game? No, you'd be focusing on his great numbers, triple double,the fact they won, the other great shots and plays he made down the stretch and throughout the game.

At this point any outcome short of perfection for Lebron has been mined to death for criticism.

-Lebron creates open shot for teammate - "Scared to shoot, not clutch" :skip:
-Lebron shoots jumper for the win - "Stupid shot, Bron ball" :skiphmm:
-Lebron takes it to the basket - "LeBulldozer, no skill" :tmntskip:

:mjlol: shyt is jokes
full

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Its exceptionally clear that you dont. :umad: Suck my dikk.

the coli wasn't around for most of Kobe's career you miserable bytch. I wasn't even on this forum until post-achilles. LAker fans criticized Kobe plenty on laker forums and in real life when he would take dumb shots. You groupie fakkits swear Laker fans never held Kobe to any standards :mjlol:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
the coli wasn't around for most of Kobe's career you miserable bytch. I wasn't even on this forum until post-achilles. LAker fans criticized Kobe plenty on laker forums and in real life when he would take dumb shots. You groupie fakkits swear Laker fans never held Kobe to any standards :mjlol:
Wrong from the very beginning and it gets no better as it continues. Stop talking shyt you have no idea about.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:mjlol: aight you fukking loser. Now go head to the Dubs thread to complain about how KD is a cheater and how Curry isn't that good and how it isn't fair:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:
I dont post in the Warriors thread.

Are you planning on making any true statements today or will it just be more unfiltered horse shyt?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I dont post in the Warriors thread.

Are you planning on making any true statements today or will it just be more unfiltered horse shyt?

FACTS: you haven't posted in the Suns thread in over a week yet you're all up in this thread after every Laker game gargling Bron's nuts. Off yourself you fukking cac :umad:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
@GoddamnyamanProf why do you have double the posts in this thread than you do in the Suns thread? :laff:
I make a post in the Suns thread, a couple Suns fans dap it, maybe one person responds.

I make a post in here and theres no shortage of cretins like yourself determined to go back and forth for 50 responses :mjlol: