A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
It's been a pattern in every late game where the Lakers have had the lead. Lebron will dribble the clock down and then force up a bad shot. Either he has to start generating better shots or the team is going to have to run an actual offense. My personal frustration is this happening every game, especially considering how good the Laker offense is when everyone is moving around. If this was a one game thing no big deal but it's been damn near every game.

As far as Chandler being in there I don't mind that at all. My problem is more Rondo being in there. McGee can make boneheaded plays and it seems Chandler is a lot more solid in isolation defense.
not quite...

at least i dont know about the last game..

but if you see maybe hte last 6 possessions of the close games down the stretch..
usually INGRAM and KUZ. ISO the ball...like 3 of those possessions..

but also, some of those games all those possessions turned to Turn overs..

then they have lebron run the clock... but the young guys gets a chance to run the offense too...to me i see it as Luke looking for who will be the co-closer with lebron.. you need more than one closer or else it will be the CAVS without Kyrie over again

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Fam you can't be this dumb. THe problem isn't his aggressiveness. The problem is the bullshyt shots he's been throwing up. He's not throwing up high quality shots or generating good looks. We want smart aggression.

Prior to those two missed 3's Lebron was 3-7.....So he was somewhat feeling it from long range....I see no problem with him taking those shots...Lebron has lead his team to 8 consecutive finals but yet some people shyt on this manas if he never made the playoffs.

Last edited:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Russell also had questions about his aggressiveness and inconsistent shooting. Ball didn't want to work with Rondo when he came over and Kuzma's the one who watched film with him, not Ball. His dad threw Luke under the bus too so don't act like there haven't been any warning signs or cause for concern with Lonzo.

All the other young guys are coming along fine. He's the one with constant question marks.
Ok that’s fine, but if we are talking about winning games what is Rondo doing that justifies him playing damn near the whole second half? We know his game. In crunch time we are just doing Bron ball anyway. Rondo is just out there clogging the lane up. Who would you rather have spacing the floor? Also, Rondo is an undersized turnstile. At least Lonzo can play defense. Rose might not have went off from three if somebody taller was guarding him.

Most of our close wins/losses have been with Rondo closing. No defense with retarded, stalled offense down the stretch... (and I’m not completely blaming Rondo). Our two wins with biggest separation (Pheonix and Denver) had Lonzo closing. :jbhmm:

Factor in potential and raising the upside of the team, it’s also essential that Lonzo gets this experience. Point guard is the hardest position to develop, he needs minutes. We will be much better in the short and long run if Lonzo gets more minutes, even if the plan is to trade him. He’s already shown to be extraordinary talented in many things, which was never the case with D’Angelo Russell.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
its not a bad thing...

they need to take more threes to open the floor.. he made 3 of them.. one more and it would have been a a 44% fg shot.

lonzo needs to go 0 in 5 before he goes 0 in 3...

they need more 3s
When the game is on the line like it was last night it is...

Mars

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: Show me some clips where Kobe dribbled out a full shot clock to take a look at percentage fade away 3.

Not really fadeaways but it's still two missed 3's at the end of the game.

And I don't understand the complaints about Lebron.........The fadeaway 3 is one of his patented shots.

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

:francis: you post a clip of Kobe missing a good look and then a buzzer beater. How is this shyt even close to the same? If Bron had a clean look like that first one nobody would be complaining.

Find me

Last edited:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
:francis: you post a clip of Kobe missing a good look and them a buzzer beater. How is this shyt even close to the same? If Bron had a clean look like that first one nobody would be complaining.

Nah...you're smarter than that....They would still complain.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Russell also had questions about his aggressiveness and inconsistent shooting. Ball didn't want to work with Rondo when he came over and Kuzma's the one who watched film with him, not Ball. His dad threw Luke under the bus too so don't act like there haven't been any warning signs or cause for concern with Lonzo.

All the other young guys are coming along fine. He's the one with constant question marks.
Lonzo and Rondo and Magic had film sessions together:gucci:

Hart has had terrible games, nikkas was just saying to bench BI last week:gucci:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

And I don't understand the complaints about Lebron.........The fadeaway 3 is one of his patented shots.

he came off a screen and got a good look. Try harder

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
They just like Kobe more, but even they hold Lebron to a higher standard.

you unathletic dorks and the media have been telling us Bron is way better than Kobe for 10 years, so why wouldn't we hold him to a higher standard?

and even then, we hold all stars to the same standard as Kobe or anyone else. You act like laker fans weren't nitpicking everything Dwight Howard did too.