A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Those two late LeBron 3s were wild and chandler bailed his ass out. I know he was feeling good wit his 3s cause he making them all nite but those were some bad shots late in the game :picard:

Tyson Chandler :blessed:

WE’VE lived through and seen more and worse bad shots that that.

Like 3 or 4 against 1 LONG RANGE bad shot bad.

Sometimes the go in, sometimes they don’t.

But that’s those are still the shots we want our leaders to take right?

NEW LWO

Martha

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
A couple of questions Laker fans.

1. Why doesn’t Zo get consistent minutes?
2. Will Ingram be more aggressive as the season goes on?
3. How has Hart’s defense been, and can he be an elite 3&D guy?

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
WE’VE lived through and seen more and worse bad shots that that.

Like 3 or 4 against 1 LONG RANGE bad shot bad.

Sometimes the go in, sometimes they don’t.

But that’s those are still the shots we want our leaders to take right?

NEW LWO

Martha

The first 3 attempt i get it but to shoot another deep one was questionable af ..let’s just call
It how it is.

Kobe is retired I don’t entertain convos about him.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
What the hell is going with Stephen A wanting the Lakers to trade for Beal? Like the 3rd or 4th time I've heard him bring it up on First Take this week.

Its his next thing, now that he's seemed to have gone off the whole Klay Thompson thing

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
But the Lakers took the lead to begin with because of getting things done on the offensive end. Derrick Rose hitting three or four straight tough contested threes is something you just have to deal with. The only bad offensive plays people are talking about anyways are the ones where Tyson got the offensive boards and gave us another possession. Also, people sure aren't complaining about the decision to have Tyson in there instead of JaVale. Seems like a good move that paid off, but it won't be talked about because it seems most just want to be mad about Lonzo having an ok game but not playing and LeBron's two shots, even tho he mad several plays that got us the lead in the first place.
It's been a pattern in every late game where the Lakers have had the lead. Lebron will dribble the clock down and then force up a bad shot. Either he has to start generating better shots or the team is going to have to run an actual offense. My personal frustration is this happening every game, especially considering how good the Laker offense is when everyone is moving around. If this was a one game thing no big deal but it's been damn near every game.

As far as Chandler being in there I don't mind that at all. My problem is more Rondo being in there. McGee can make boneheaded plays and it seems Chandler is a lot more solid in isolation defense.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He's not undervalued. He's under-sorry.

Why is that so hard for some of y'all to understand? He not good.
You'd think these guys would remember D'Angelo Russell but it seems a lot of people got amnesia. This feels almost identical with Ball.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
A couple of questions Laker fans.

1. Why doesn’t Zo get consistent minutes?
2. Will Ingram be more aggressive as the season goes on?
3. How has Hart’s defense been, and can he be an elite 3&D guy?
1. We don’t know, Rondo didn’t play any better offensively or defensively he just had slightly more assists and spent more time on the floor.

Like I said, if it wasn’t for Chandler this L was gonna be on both Luke and Lebron.

2. Ingram has been more aggressive, he had a good game at 20,5,5. It’s the offense. You will notice at certain times when the young guys from last year are on the floor together they are flying up the court. Opposing defenses used to get tired from checking us. Now it’s like we got so many hold and dribble players that opposing defenses are comfortable af.

3. Hart’s D is solid AT TIMES. I don’t think he’s a better defensive guard than Lonzo but it’s solid. Hart can play with Lebron because he can be a spot up shooter at times but that’s still not his game to me. He had a good shooting night but it’s not consistent. He’s good tho

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
You'd think these guys would remember D'Angelo Russell but it seems a lot of people got amnesia. This feels almost identical with Ball.
Russell had way more holes in his game than Ball. He didn't have near the BBall IQ of Lonzo. I haven't heard the reports of immaturity or we haven't seen coaches openly coming out saying he needs to grow up. Lonzo has an all around game and the main question is his aggressiveness on offense and inconsistent shooting. Lonzo can still be a plus player without the ball in his hands. Nowhere near the same situation.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That’s cause he don’t pound the ball. He used to quick decisions and ball movement. He would be a monster on the warriors or spurs.
Exactly

That’s what I’m saying, if they do decide to trade Zo I wouldn’t even be mad. Even put him on the Spurs with an intelligent ass team/coach and a real offense

Lakers really want this kid to be a spot up shooter instead of running the offense or running period.

He’s frustrating at times but last night he was playing how we been begging him to play... aggressively. BI is the only one who looks to feed him the ball on offense too