A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It makes no sense because Lonzo has shown to be a game changer in the 4th quarter and especially in the last couple of minutes, even going back to last season...
Idk bruh... Luke about to fukk up a lot of young players for these one and done nikkas.

If they trade any of the young guys I wouldn’t even care at this point. That might help the young guys

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk bruh... Luke about to fukk up a lot of young players for these one and done nikkas.

If they trade any of the young guys I wouldn’t even care at this point. That might help the young guys
Im pretty sure magic told him to give rondo more burn after that little stretch he had.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
doesn't mean he wont get resigned

So we supposed to trade ZO so Rondo, a 30+ year old who doesnt even fit with Bron, can be our long term PG :hhh:

Trading Zo without getting a star PG like Lillard in return would be dumb as shyt. Luke just needs to give Zo his run and stop letting him become a 3&D guy

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
So we supposed to trade ZO so Rondo, a 30+ year old who doesnt even fit with Bron, can be our long term PG :hhh:

Trading Zo without getting a star PG like Lillard in return would be dumb as shyt. Luke just needs to give Zo his run and stop letting him become a 3&D guy
If you watch the games lonzo doesnt even act like a point guard most of the time he a bonifide spot up shooter. and when lonzo is on the floor someone else has the ball his usage rate is like 0. Team must see something in practice idk.... If Lonzo were as good as people say then he wouldn't have his minutes constantly fukked with :yeshrug:

Daps
If you watch the games lonzo doesnt even act like a point guard most of the time he a bonifide spot up shooter. and when lonzo is on the floor someone else has the ball his usage rate is like 0. Team must see something in practice idk.... If Lonzo were as good as people say then he wouldn't have his minutes constantly fukked with :yeshrug:
:dwillhuh:

I don't think you understand how usage rate works.