A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
what if Bron is coasting because he already has a star lined up for the next year? :patrice:

A lot of Warriors writers are saying it feels like it's KD's last season there. :jbhmm:

Bron and KD are close, and KD is a more than willing servant:obama:

It might be a done deal already :ehh:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The Lakers need a starting big that can defend and and rebound. Mcgee can't defend 1v1 great and isn't a rebounder. I don't think that's available at the moment for trade. Also, I would trade KCP and Rondo before trading any of the young guys for that.

Defend, Rebound, and Shoot a la AD or Cousins. If they could get a guy a tier below them it would go along way.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
what if Bron is coasting because he already has a star lined up for the next year? :patrice:

A lot of Warriors writers are saying it feels like it's KD's last season there. :jbhmm:

Bron and KD are close, and KD is a more than willing servant:obama:

It might be a done deal already :ehh:
Is that why @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman keeps posting Laker related threads? He sees the end is near :ohhh:

I honestly dont see KD joining. Would be dope though

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Is that why @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman keeps posting Laker related threads? He sees the end is near :ohhh:

I honestly dont see KD joining. Would be dope though
How many Laker related threads have I made lately? And why would KD take less money to go to the Lakers to be the second best player and help LeBron get more rings than he has? How would that help KD in any way?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
How many Laker related threads have I made lately? And why would KD take less money to go to the Lakers to be the second best player and help LeBron get more rings than he has? How would that help KD in any way?

Looks like he'd actually be the best player :manny:

and he likes being a servant he already told y'all :skip:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Looks like he'd actually be the best player :manny:

and he likes being a servant he already told y'all :skip:
Nah, he can't be the man on any LeBron team. Most stars realize this and that's why Marc Gasol will be who gets your max next summer.