A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Luke need to overhaul his coaching staff or he’s most likely gone after this season. He needs people with more experience than him and who actually know their shyt.

It seems like before he was good at dealing with the younger players, but he struggles to get the older players to buy in. Not too mention when it comes to adjustments and X’s and O’s he mediocre at best.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Luke need to overhaul his coaching staff or he’s most likely gone after this season. He needs people with more experience than him and who actually know their shyt.

It seems like before he was good at dealing with the younger players, but he struggles to get the older players to buy in. Not too mention when it comes to adjustments and X’s and O’s he mediocre at best.
he had no expectations before... and nobody took them serious.. but Channing Frye said it.. people will come for their necks night in and nights out.. so like B.I said.. they gotta be ready at all time..

in reality..yesterday they only lost the 1st quarter if you disregard the 4th as it dont count... but the way they lost it ...:russ:..

to me the biggest problem was the defense and how it was exploited when they tried to get back in the game... everytime they look like it was going their way... the raps posted their smaller player and you had 3 lakers players in the paint.. with one often blocking javale from operating..

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
They’re not going to develop with Lebron so there’s no harm in getting rid of them. I said the Lakers should’ve ran away from Lebron when I first heard the rumors of him coming.

Instead of having Lonzo and Ingram potentially locked up for years to come while they continue to progress, they’re basically showcasing for new teams every night. Lebron has NEVER allowed young talent to develop anywhere he’s been and he’s not about to start now.

Get rid of them for who?

I honestly think none of the top guys want to play with LeBron.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Some of y’all are so impatient and need to take some supplements.

I suggest y’all turn in y’all LWO status and go join the CHEW World Order ave get y’all some Blue Chew.

After that, just become Clipper fans...... we trynna unite over here in the New LWO

Shout to all my REAL LWO family:salute:

Martha

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Alright now after sleeping on it not tripping too hard off that last game. They traveled from Portland the night before, legs probably dead going against a fundamentally sound Portland team that could take advantage of the holes in the Lakers defense while also playing great defense. No need to overreact too bad as that's really the first game this year that they haven't been competitive. Every team in the league has a few of those games a year. Something really does need to be figured out on defense though.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Alright now after sleeping on it not tripping too hard off that last game. They traveled from Portland the night before, legs probably dead going against a fundamentally sound Portland team that could take advantage of the holes in the Lakers defense while also playing great defense. No need to overreact too bad as that's really the first game this year that they haven't been competitive. Every team in the league has a few of those games a year. Something really does need to be figured out on defense though.

They actually played well to decent the last 3 quarters.... even out scoring them.

Just they got smacked in the most in the first and it was tough to overcome that.

Martha

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Same feeling. We haven’t won in Portland in years so that had to take a toll plus Kawhi not playing may have brought their guards down.

We need to hire a defensive coach tho. If Luke wants to make it to next year this defense needs to be figured out. Early or not, that’s a side of the ball that says a lot about your team.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Same feeling. We haven’t won in Portland in years so that had to take a toll plus Kawhi not playing may have brought their guards down.

We need to hire a defensive coach tho. If Luke wants to make it to next year this defense needs to be figured out. Early or not, that’s a side of the ball that says a lot about your team.
Agreed. Some nights the offense just won't be there. For good teams the defense will help weather the storm and provide consistency. When you have a shytty defense the blowouts happen on nights when the shots aren't falling. With the latest starting lineup and all that length it makes no sense for the D to be that bad.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Daps
Ive seen ENOUGH! Lonzo needs to continue starting. INGRAM's bytch ass needs to be benched. HE's TRASH!

Kuzma should start.

Lebron needs to only be a wing defender that drives occasionally. No more fukking Bron Ball. Dude was absolutely LOCKED DOWN by the Toronto defense.

If Bron aint playing D or hitting his shots, HE NEEDS TO BE TAKEN OUT OF GAME.

Lance is the best scorer, most important player on this offense by far. When Lance and Lonzo are on this Laker team can compete with everyone.

You are spot on. I would love to see Lance mix it up more going to the basket. Your point will be even more apparent if we see Lance put them over the top at home more as the season goes. When he gets going he gets wrapped up in the show and it can go either way. He hasn’t shot the ball well the last couple of games and he gets down on himself in the process.

Above all these mothafukkas have to play some D

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Two of these young guys are getting trade. From what I’ve seen Lonzo and Kuzma have the most upside even through Hart is a really solid player. It’s to hard to tell with Ingram but it’s obvious he doesn’t fit with Lebron l.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Get rid of them for who?

I honestly think none of the top guys want to play with LeBron.

I really don't think we getting Kawhi now :mjcrylakers: . They beasting in the East. Uncle Dennis set for life in the Toronto front office. And he's not even killing himself. I dunno if he gonna leave that shyt to become second fiddle to Hollywood Bron. :to:

WHAT WE FINNA DO BREHS!!!!

@CantStop :damn:

Last edited:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Say Breh, anybody got a link. To the original thread where Lebron first signed to the lakers?