A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Daps
Ayo FUKk that plus minus white boy made up shyt what does that even mean? Just put the ball in the hoop. my issue is trash ass laker fans. Lakers won the other day i aint see one thread. In fact i saw a lotta "we won..but" that shyt is wack. they lose its Fukk lebron he sucks.. but ignore Brandon Ingram underachieving AGAIN. Bron 16 years in he can do what he wamt. This "Young Talent with so much potential" gotta step up
LeBron stans........ y'all.

:wow:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
DrNWSjgX0AI6VTf.jpg
Ol reliable :wow:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Ingram with 1 rebound in 34 minutes....He's now averaging 3.9 reb in 30 mpg for the season....That's inexcusable....The young players should be better on the defensive side of the ball....Lebron also needs to be better.However,he's logged more than 50,000 minutes.So there's going to be games where his legs are just tired....But the young players really need to step up(Kuzma,Ingram,Ball,Hart)....There's no reason for them to be lethargic and tired.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Question, Would you guys trade your young talent to get a winning team today?
They’re not going to develop with Lebron so there’s no harm in getting rid of them. I said the Lakers should’ve ran away from Lebron when I first heard the rumors of him coming.

Instead of having Lonzo and Ingram potentially locked up for years to come while they continue to progress, they’re basically showcasing for new teams every night. Lebron has NEVER allowed young talent to develop anywhere he’s been and he’s not about to start now.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bron been playing like trash but seeing lakers / kobe stans using "cac stats" like +/- is hilarious on so many levels.

it doesnt tell the whole story obviously but it's notable in the context of how he's been playing at times, which you yourself describe as trash :manny: