A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
my god yall are so fukking trash. Not even a playoff team more like a lottery pick contenders :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
my god yall are so fukking trash. Not even a playoff team more like a lottery pick contenders :heh:

Hold up cuz!!!:dahell:

Dont be coming in here with that shyt:ufdup:

Man we barely into 7% of the season:rudy:

There is PLENTY of basketball yet to play.

Everything is fine over here in LA and the LWO will rise again in the end and be the last ones laughing:smugdraper:

Martha

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think LeBron isn't in the best shape, but he shouldn't be, he's planning to peak in the spring. We all watched LeBron pull off one of the greatest playoff performances 5 months ago. He's fine.
Eh, people say this but Father Time always rears his head in interesting situations and times.

Not say Bron won’t average 26/8/8 this year but I don’t think we’re seeing that same Bron come springtime this year. Just a hunch...

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
People ere saying the same thing in Cleveland when he was playing terrible to get Altman to make those trades.
The difference is he’s in the West now. Most of these games he has played came down to the wire several times and not even against super great teams. Toronto and HOU might be the only Conference finals type of teams these Nikkas came across and they already 4-6. So all that “cruising” bron used to do against the Nets and magic with Miami/Cavs knowing he’s going to the ECF at The least ain’t working no more. He’s gonna cruise right into a stomping from GSW, NOP or HOU.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ayo FUKk that plus minus white boy made up shyt what does that even mean? Just put the ball in the hoop. my issue is trash ass laker fans. Lakers won the other day i aint see one thread. In fact i saw a lotta "we won..but" that shyt is wack. they lose its Fukk lebron he sucks.. but ignore Brandon Ingram underachieving AGAIN. Bron 16 years in he can do what he want. This "Young Talent with so much potential" gotta step up

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Ayo FUKk that plus minus white boy made up shyt what does that even mean? Just put the ball in the hoop. my issue is trash ass laker fans. Lakers won the other day i aint see one thread. In fact i saw a lotta "we won..but" that shyt is wack. they lose its Fukk lebron he sucks.. but ignore Brandon Ingram underachieving AGAIN. Bron 16 years in he can do what he wamt. This "Young Talent with so much potential" gotta step up

man shut the fukk up :camby: