A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Just dropping in to say that Brandon Ingram is HOT TRASH.

He has absolute butter fingers and stays bobbling/turning over passes.

Game is clunky as fukk. Trash handle. Heavy footed. When he attacks the basket he does the SAME the same bull in a china shop drive every single time, half the time the shyt gets stripped.

Was compared to KD because of his "length" but can't shoot for shyt. Yet seems to fall in love with his jump shot especially in the mid range.

Tall and long but rarely can take advantage of his size matchups.

Tall and long but sucks dikk at rebounding.

Overrated defensively.

Oh, did I mention he cannot create or play off ball? Ingram plays like it's pickup at the rec. He's disinterested in playing within the flow of an offense and every bucket he tries to forcefully create for himself through an iso.

Dude's game is not effective whatsoever. I'm not even on some "LeBron needs more help" type shyt but he's really NOT the guy and ya'll should not feel indebted to developing him because you picked him second.

:camby:

HE WAS THE MOST RELIABLE GUY OUT THERE TODAY

TAKE THAT GROUPIE SHIIT SOMEWHERE ELSE

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Bron ain’t trying to send a message to anyone, he’s just giving 75-80%.. he doesn’t realize he’s not good enough to do that anymore and win games.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How does one play winning basketball? :jbhmm:Entire body of works = 2 games?:jbhmm: Empty stats? So everyone including Lebron puts up empty stats??
The Lakers try to treat him like KD but he's not that caliber of player. They let him isolate at the top of the key/high post a lot. Last night against Portland a big part of the reason they blew that lead is because they kept force feeding Ingram letting him iso to "get him going" and he wasn't producing.

He really only has 2 moves. A mid-range pull up, or his bull in a china shop drive where he picks up his dribble and puts the ball above his head. Like it's guaranteed he will do one of these 2 things every...single...time, and neither are particularly effective. He's a mediocre jump shooter but falls in love with his jumper. He doesn't ever look to create for other teammates, put himself in easy scoring positions off the ball, or play within the flow of the offense. Offensively he is a black hole. But most troubling is the fact that he play smaller than his size and sucks at abusing mismatches as well as rebounding.

I mean there's a whole ass thread on here made today talking about Brandon Ingram isn't anything special with lots of people agreeing but I'm just a crazy Bron stan right? :mjlol:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bron ain’t trying to send a message to anyone, he’s just giving 75-80% effort.. he doesn’t realize he’s not good enough to do that anymore and win games.

People ere saying the same thing in Cleveland when he was playing terrible to get Altman to make those trades.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The Lakers try to treat him like KD but he's not that caliber of player. They let him isolate at the top of the key/high post a lot. Last night against Portland a big part of the reason they blew that lead is because they kept force feeding Ingram letting him iso to "get him going" and he wasn't producing.

He really only has 2 moves. A mid-range pull up, or his bull in a china shop drive where he picks up his dribble and puts the ball above his head. Like it's guaranteed he will do one of these 2 things every...single...time, and neither are particularly effective. He's a mediocre jump shooter but falls in love with his jumper. He doesn't ever look to create for other teammates, put himself in easy scoring positions off the ball, or play within the flow of the offense. Offensively he is a black hole. But most troubling is the fact that he play smaller than his size and sucks at abusing mismatches as well as rebounding.

I mean there's a whole ass thread on here made today talking about Brandon Ingram isn't anything special with lots of people agreeing but I'm just a crazy Bron stan right? :mjlol:
You can make a thread on any Laker being trash and this website will agree so that doesn't really mean much.

He doesn't look to create because it is not his job. He plays with Lonzo and Lebron on the floor who will only shoot when they feel like it and not within the offense. The only offensive option who is shooting any shot is Kuzma who is shooting less than 30% from 3.

Unlike all of them though, Ingram can actually defend and be a positive. This is why he was a + today. You can blame Luke for him isoing, that is Lakers plan not his.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Enough is enough, time to move Kuzma to the bench and start Hart at the 2. The 2nd unit badly needs a dynamic scorer and Bron and Kuzma's defense to start games is :hhh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
DrNWSjgX0AI6VTf.jpg

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I watched those games, Bron was super passive and lazy on defense but you can tell he could dominate if he wanted to. This year Bron is missing point blank layups and making bad decisions.

I think LeBron isn't in the best shape, but he shouldn't be, he's planning to peak in the spring. We all watched LeBron pull off one of the greatest playoff performances 5 months ago. He's fine.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
These Streamable links don't work in Chrome. Gotta open it in Safari. :francis:
If you're using adblock you just have to put an entry in to allow streamable to run. Easiest way is just to go to the streamable website and then click pause on this site. Mine starting working after doing that.