A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Just dropping in to say that Brandon Ingram is HOT TRASH.

He has absolute butter fingers and stays bobbling/turning over passes.

Game is clunky as fukk. Trash handle. Heavy footed. When he attacks the basket he does the SAME the same bull in a china shop drive every single time, half the time the shyt gets stripped.

Was compared to KD because of his "length" but can't shoot for shyt. Yet seems to fall in love with his jump shot especially in the mid range.

Tall and long but rarely can take advantage of his size matchups.

Tall and long but sucks dikk at rebounding.

Overrated defensively.

Oh, did I mention he cannot create or play off ball? Ingram plays like it's pickup at the rec. He's disinterested in playing within the flow of an offense and every bucket he tries to forcefully create for himself through an iso.

Dude's game is not effective whatsoever. I'm not even on some "LeBron needs more help" type shyt but he's really NOT the guy and ya'll should not feel indebted to developing him because you picked him second.
Ingram is 7-10 for 16 tonight..log out

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I'm not watching this game because I need to keep my blood pressure low :heh:

But for those who are watching, are there any bright spots that you see right now?

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ingram is 7-10 for 16 tonight..log out
Are you going to look at box scores or are you going to actually watch the game? Like breh didn't go 3-10 and 6-16 in his previous 2 games. I'm not talking about tonight specifically, just his entire body of work. He doesn't play winning basketball and his stats are empty as shyt.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
77kh.gif

@Regular_P

:troll:
He's playing great ball to start this season. Probably the best of his career. Nick Nurse seems to be getting the very best out of him.

When are you gonna make the thread about LeBron being the supposed best player in the league, especially by all these media clowns. :francis:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Or maybe they're playing against the raptors 2nd unit...

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Are you going to look at box scores or are you going to actually watch the game? Like breh didn't go 3-10 and 6-16 in his previous 2 games. I'm not talking about tonight specifically, just his entire body of work. He doesn't play winning basketball and his stats are empty as shyt.
How does one play winning basketball? :jbhmm:Entire body of works = 2 games?:jbhmm: Empty stats? So everyone including Lebron puts up empty stats??

Mars

Superstar
Daps
The Rondo signing is what's really hurting Ball...When Rondo was suspended for 3 games Ball avg about 13p/7a/6r/3s shot better than 50% from the field and proved that he could play with Lebron....Instead of signing Rondo Magic should have signed/traded for a shooter.