A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Daps
Nah, he went from being called an empty stats player who never made the playoffs to the guy who got “The Stop” he also continued to make All-Star teams.

Bosh went from being called a soft, empty stats player to a multi-time champion, he continued to make All-Star games and set the blueprint for the small ball 5 with his floor stretching and P&R defense, also has his career high efficiency numbers on Miami.

But I’ll let you tell it playing with LeBron hurt their careers. :mjlol:
You're better than to generalize shyt like this and attribute it to Bron. Especially since you know how limited Steph was during "The Stop"; we all saw how foolish Steph made Love look in the '17 Finals.

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
How pathetic is it to watch these kobe cocksuckers talk as if they’ve got part ownership of the lakers franchise and have a say as to who can and can’t post about them:mjlol:

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
Talking about 20 years of excellence when LeBron's won three titles since the last time Kobe won a playoff series. :pachaha:

How can you claim that the guy with the greatest Game 7 scoring average in history, the greatest Elimination Game scoring average in history, the most playoff game-winners in history, the most playoff buzzer-beaters in history, and a history of Finals performances that shyts all over Kobe's has a "track record of coming up short when it counts"???

You are okay with Kobe not even making it past the first round in almost half of his 20 seasons, but Finals losses are your issue? :mjlol:

And Kobe is only 7-28 on playoff game-winning/game-tying shots in his career. LeBron is 10-26. So who are you gonna clown now? :sas1::sas2:

Those "awful d-league teammates" were dominating the Suns during the first four games of that series. Kobe hadn't even played that well and they were up 3-1 due to Odom playing like a star and Luke, Kwame, Sasha, and Devean George making strong contributions.

Then Kobe tried to win everything himself starting in Game 6, dominated the ball and the shots and threw his teammates' confidence and rhythm all off. When he lost Game 6 and was getting beat by 15 in Game 7 using that technique, he gave up. Don't make up bullshyt about him "actively trying to get his teammates involved", because he wasn't. He didn't have a single assist in that second half, he wasn't driving and kicking, wasn't posting up to draw double-teams, he just stood outside the three-point line on almost every play and did nothing.

And if Kobe doesn't choke, then you have to explain something to me. Ya'all say he's unguardable and that the Eastern Conference sucks....so how come Kobe averages something like 41% shooting in the Finals? If no one can guard him, especially not anyone from the Eastern Conference...then explain that 41% by anything other than choking?

Lucky for him, he had a big man who outplayed the best player on the other team in 6 of the 7 Finals that he participated in. He got to be the only "Great" of all time who never once won a Finals without having a teammate who was already better than anyone on the opponent's team, and who even lost a damn Finals despite having a teammate better than anyone on the opponent.
:childplease: nikka stop it. Bron has 3 more playoff game winners than Kobe and 4 more final losses to show for it. Where were them game winners when JJ Barea was clamping him in 2011? And strong contributions??? :what: Literally every player you named struggled to make an NBA roster after they hopped off Kobe's back. Kobe just dragging them bums to the playoffs in the West is one of the greatest achievements in sports. Kobe shot 41% in the finals because, unlike Bron, Kobe didn't have the luxury of playing with elite shooters and multiple prime hof players at once. It's a lot harder to shoot when you have 3 defenders draped over you every single possession.. but Goatbe persevered against all odds and won 5 rings:wow:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE

LEBRON IS A GOAT LEVEL PLAYER IN THE FIRST THREE QUARTERS AND A SUBPAR ONE IN THE 4TH

IF I WERE LUKE, I’D TREAT HIM LIKE A STARTING PITCHER AND TAKE HIM OFF THE COURT TO END GAMES

PG ZO
SG HART
SF INGRAM
PF KUZMA
C MCGEE

^THATS THE LINEUP WE SHOULD BE CLOSING GAMES WITH

ARE U NEW TO BASKETBALL?

THATS BEEN THE KNOCK ON HIM HIS ENTIRE CAREER

AND NOW THAT HE’S IN A LAKER JERSEY, WERE WITNESSING IT FIRSTHAND

...low quality posting....so dumb I shouldn't even be responding to it but here you go

Sortable NBA Player Clutch stats

going back to MVP season lebron

11 (first season with miami)

14 (return to cavs)

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
...low quality posting....so dumb I shouldn't even be responding to it but here you go

going back to MVP season lebron

11 (first season with miami)

14 (return to cavs)

ANOTHER BRON GROUPIE IN THE LAKER THREAD

:snoop:

WE ALREADY PROVED IN THIS VERY THREAD THAT CLUTCH STATS ARE CIRCUMSTANTIAL, CAN BE MANIPULATED, AND TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT WHEN A COUPLE BRON GROUPIES TRIED POSTIN STATS THAT INDICATED LEBRON WAS “CLUTCH” LAST NIGHT

U BOX SCORE NERDS DISGUST ME

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I could give a fukk less about what LeBron does this year, I've been enjoying watching him and his team struggle :lolbron:
Just like you enjoy watching the Queens struggle ever since getting dropped off by LA like 15 years ago :mjlol: