A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
Of course I know that. But don't act like ya'll nikkas would view it completely differently if it was bron and not kobe. Ya'll will clown him for not winning the Overtime in G1 vs golden state where not only did his teammates barely give him anything, but JR might as well have been playing for the other team. It would be "BRON GAVE UP :lolbron:" if he did what kobe did that game. Just be real.

EDIT: The situation with kobe not getting anything from his teammates also describes 60% of lebrons entire career. Yet I don't see ya'll caping.
We clown Bron cause he has a track record for coming up short when it counts. If Goatbe had 6 finals losses or was 5-47 on game winners we'd clown him too :manny: Since Bron's a Laker I genuinely want him to succeed, but damn, it's hard not to be disappointed watching him constantly play passively in the 4th and miss clutch free throws after watching 20 years of excellence.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Kobe had countless games where he struggled down the stretch against a bad team and his team won anyway and the stans didn't point fingers at him for them. You hold Lebron to a much higher standard you ever held Kobe to and frankly, that's appropriate. LeBron is a better player so more should be expected of him.
why tf are you even in this thread :mjlol:

undercover ass Laker fan

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Those purple jerseys with the black striping down the side is ass....why didnt nike just stick with the classic purple design...

REAL TALK, THEY ARE DISGUSTING...DONT EVEN WANA BUY 1. BLACK STRIPE IS TOTALLY UNLAKER LIKE (NOT EVEN PART OF OUR COLOR SCHEME) + TACKY AS FUCC AND LOOKS EVEN MORE AWKWARD N OUTA PLACE AT STAPLES.

mens-los-angeles-lakers-magic-johnson-adidas-purple-hardwood-classics-swingman-jersey_1500.jpg

^SHOULDA GONE WIT THESE

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Kobe had countless games where he struggled down the stretch against a bad team and his team won anyway and the stans didn't point fingers at him for them. You hold Lebron to a much higher standard you ever held Kobe to and frankly, that's appropriate. LeBron is a better player so more should be expected of him.

By Kobe's 4th season he was saving the Lakers in Finals games. No one held Kobe to a higher standard than Laker fans and this whole narrative you keep trying to push where Kobe sucked for 99% of the games he played is retarded and no ones buying it. You surpass any Kobe/Bron stan/hater. At least we all like some team or some player. You exist solely to hate on the Lakers :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm in multiple teams threads I'm a fan of the league. Your team happens to have a lot of players I'm a fan of.

You stupid nikkas are suggesting Lance, Lonzo, Kuzma close games for y'all and not LeBron fukking James because of a few games shyt is comical especially given the circumstances. James track record as a closer is proven his ability to lead teams is proven. Do you clowns really think shyt is gonna be like this all season? :mjlol:

Dumb ass Lakers fans don't even realize how retarded they sound :snoop:

I never suggested this and already said i am against it. The nikkas suggesting that probably aren't serious, got to take into account fans are very reactionary the day after a game. No Laker fans really believe that.

And as far as being a leader, he was the leader of the Cavs and Kyrie left and Kevin Love descended into depression. The Heat teams leader was Wade.

I also dont know if it's going to be like this all season - probably not - but we're in a 3-5 hole and was on the verge of being 2-6 so thats why people are tripping. A lot of games have been close. If we were 4-4 or 5-3 fans would probably feel different about a game like last nights. This ain't the East where slow starts are some nonchalant shyt. It's not impossible to dig out of a hole in the West but it's naturally gonna make fans nervous. Don't want another 2012-2013 debacle.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
By Kobe's 4th season he was saving the Lakers in Finals games. No one held Kobe to a higher standard than Laker fans and this whole narrative you keep trying to push where Kobe sucked for 99% of the games he played is retarded and no ones buying it. You surpass any Kobe/Bron stan/hater. At least we all like some team or some player. You exist solely to hate on the Lakers :mjlol:

@Kate FaBilz BEEN SEEKIN ATTENTION SINCE THEY STOPPED PUTTIN HIM ON MAGAZINE COVERS.

globe2.jpg

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lebron only choked against the west in 2011...Every other year his teams were either massively out talented, Injured asf or washed. Ya'll complain about bron stans but you guys can be just as bad. Be somewhat objective jesus. The real about bron right now is that he is playing well, but doesn't feel AS dominating later in games. I personally think he fukked up a couple time late in some games this year too, but it is early with a new asf team. See it is easy to look at it rationally. Kobe failed multiple times himself, that you guys would clown bron for endlessly. Be consistent fellas.

that's all we've been saying :heh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
We clown Bron cause he has a track record for coming up short when it counts. If Goatbe had 6 finals losses or was 5-47 on game winners we'd clown him too :manny: Since Bron's a Laker I genuinely want him to succeed, but damn, it's hard not to be disappointed watching him constantly play passively in the 4th and miss clutch free throws after watching 20 years of excellence.
Talking about 20 years of excellence when LeBron's won three titles since the last time Kobe won a playoff series. :pachaha:

How can you claim that the guy with the greatest Game 7 scoring average in history, the greatest Elimination Game scoring average in history, the most playoff game-winners in history, the most playoff buzzer-beaters in history, and a history of Finals performances that shyts all over Kobe's has a "track record of coming up short when it counts"???

You are okay with Kobe not even making it past the first round in almost half of his 20 seasons, but Finals losses are your issue? :mjlol:

And Kobe is only 7-28 on playoff game-winning/game-tying shots in his career. LeBron is 10-26. So who are you gonna clown now? :sas1::sas2:

Except Kobe didn't choke that Game. He had like 20 in the 1st half but we were getting blown out because, once again, he got nothing from anyone else on the team, so he said fukk it and decided to prove a point by actively trying to get his awful d-league teammates involved. Bron literally be out there choking.
Those "awful d-league teammates" were dominating the Suns during the first four games of that series. Kobe hadn't even played that well and they were up 3-1 due to Odom playing like a star and Luke, Kwame, Sasha, and Devean George making strong contributions.

Then Kobe tried to win everything himself starting in Game 6, dominated the ball and the shots and threw his teammates' confidence and rhythm all off. When he lost Game 6 and was getting beat by 15 in Game 7 using that technique, he gave up. Don't make up bullshyt about him "actively trying to get his teammates involved", because he wasn't. He didn't have a single assist in that second half, he wasn't driving and kicking, wasn't posting up to draw double-teams, he just stood outside the three-point line on almost every play and did nothing.

And if Kobe doesn't choke, then you have to explain something to me. Ya'all say he's unguardable and that the Eastern Conference sucks....so how come Kobe averages something like 41% shooting in the Finals? If no one can guard him, especially not anyone from the Eastern Conference...then explain that 41% by anything other than choking?

Lucky for him, he had a big man who outplayed the best player on the other team in 6 of the 7 Finals that he participated in. He got to be the only "Great" of all time who never once won a Finals without having a teammate who was already better than anyone on the opponent's team, and who even lost a damn Finals despite having a teammate better than anyone on the opponent.