A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Talking about 20 years of excellence when LeBron's won three titles since the last time Kobe won a playoff series. :pachaha:

How can you claim that the guy with the greatest Game 7 scoring average in history, the greatest Elimination Game scoring average in history, the most playoff game-winners in history, the most playoff buzzer-beaters in history, and a history of Finals performances that shyts all over Kobe's has a "track record of coming up short when it counts"???

You are okay with Kobe not even making it past the first round in almost half of his 20 seasons, but Finals losses are your issue? :mjlol:

And Kobe is only 7-28 on playoff game-winning/game-tying shots in his career. LeBron is 10-26. So who are you gonna clown now? :sas1::sas2::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:

Those "awful d-league teammates" were dominating the Suns during the first four games of that series. Kobe hadn't even played that well and they were up 3-1 due to Odom playing like a star and Luke, Kwame, Sasha, and Devean George making strong contributions.

Then Kobe tried to win everything himself starting in Game 6, dominated the ball and the shots and threw his teammates' confidence and rhythm all off. When he lost Game 6 and was getting beat by 15 in Game 7 using that technique, he gave up. Don't make up bullshyt about him "actively trying to get his teammates involved", because he wasn't. He didn't have a single assist in that second half, he wasn't driving and kicking, wasn't posting up to draw double-teams, he just stood outside the three-point line on almost every play and did nothing.

And if Kobe doesn't choke, then you have to explain something to me. Ya'all say he's unguardable and that the Eastern Conference sucks....so how come Kobe averages something like 41% shooting in the Finals? If no one can guard him, especially not anyone from the Eastern Conference...then explain that 41% by anything other than choking?

Lucky for him, he had a big man who outplayed the best player on the other team in 6 of the 7 Finals that he participated in. He got to be the only "Great" of all time who never once won a Finals without having a teammate who was already better than anyone on the opponent's team, and who even lost a damn Finals despite having a teammate better than anyone on the opponent.

:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:

camer999

All Star
Daps
that's all we've been saying :heh:
Nah b, you are okay but some of the takes ive seen in this thread talking crazy. But I still believe it’s a combo of Luke/Bron wanting to put the young players in this situation. Luke said it after the game.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I never suggested this and already said i am against it. The nikkas suggesting that probably aren't serious, got to take into account fans are very reactionary the day after a game. No Laker fans really believe that.

And as far as being a leader, he was the leader of the Cavs and Kyrie left and Kevin Love descended into depression. The Heat teams leader was Wade.

I also dont know if it's going to be like this all season - probably not - but we're in a 3-5 hole and was on the verge of being 2-6 so thats why people are tripping. A lot of games have been close. If we were 4-4 or 5-3 fans would probably feel different about a game like last nights. This ain't the East where slow starts are some nonchalant shyt. It's not impossible to dig out of a hole in the West but it's naturally gonna make fans nervous. Don't want another 2012-2013 debacle.
Kyrie left it is what it is, Kobe/Penny and Shaq type situation. Are you blaming Love’s depression on the Cavs and LeBron? If you read Love’s article he’d been dealing with it for years and a lot of it was family stuff.

Wade was one of the leaders on the team. So was Udonis Haslem.

To say LeBron wasn’t the leader of the team is B.S., he was the best player on the team. From on court direction, to pre and post game huddles, to team dinners and events dude was leading.

Also, y’all need to chill it’s a bunch of new players on this team and that suspension only shaked things up.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
By Kobe's 4th season he was saving the Lakers in Finals games. No one held Kobe to a higher standard than Laker fans and this whole narrative you keep trying to push where Kobe sucked for 99% of the games he played is retarded and no ones buying it. You surpass any Kobe/Bron stan/hater. At least we all like some team or some player. You exist solely to hate on the Lakers :mjlol:
Where is this 99% stat from? Kobe closed games but he had plenty where he left the door open and you stans have conveniently ignored those.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Kyrie left it is what it is, Kobe/Penny and Shaq type situation. Are you blaming Love’s depression on the Cavs and LeBron? If you read Love’s article he’d been dealing with it for years and a lot of it was family stuff.

Wade was one of the leaders on the team. So was Udonis Haslem.

To say LeBron wasn’t the leader of the team is B.S., he was the best player on the team. From on court direction, to pre and post game huddles, to team dinners and events dude was leading.

Also, y’all need to chill it’s a bunch of new players on this team and that suspension only shaked things up.

Love went from Allstar to joke playing with Lebron, what do you think:heh:

So did Bosh, Bosh just wasn't depressed about it

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Where is this 99% stat from? Kobe closed games but he had plenty where he left the door open and you stans have conveniently ignored those.

We haven't ignored shyt. Even if Kobe "left the door open" he wasn't out there playing passive and shyt. Whether he succeded or failed he was locked and loaded and thats what fans appreciated at the end of the day. Bron's style is different it's gonna take time for fans to adjust to it.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We haven't ignored shyt. Even if Kobe "left the door open" he wasn't out there playing passive and shyt. Whether he succeded or failed he was locked and loaded and thats what fans appreciated at the end of the day. Bron's style is different it's gonna take time for fans to adjust to it.
Most stans had no issue with the times Kobe played passive. You treat this stanning stuff more like a religion.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Love went from Allstar to joke playing with Lebron, what do you think:heh:

So did Bosh, Bosh just wasn't depressed about it
Nah, he went from being called an empty stats player who never made the playoffs to the guy who got “The Stop” he also continued to make All-Star teams.

Bosh went from being called a soft, empty stats player to a multi-time champion, he continued to make All-Star games and set the blueprint for the small ball 5 with his floor stretching and P&R defense, also has his career high efficiency numbers on Miami.

But I’ll let you tell it playing with LeBron hurt their careers. :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nah, he went from being called an empty stats player who never made the playoffs to the guy who got “The Stop” he also continued to make All-Star teams.

Bosh went from being called a soft, empty stats player to a multi-time champion, he continued to make All-Star games and set the blueprint for the small ball 5 with his floor stretching and P&R defense, also has his career high efficiency numbers on Miami.

But I’ll let you tell it playing with LeBron hurt their careers. :mjlol:
wtf is “the stop”:mjlol:

LeThotties:mjlol:

Bosh an empty stats player:mjlol: