A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The issue isn’t mainly his shooting % Rn, but honestly he takes so few shot attempts that I don’t really know if that’s gonna be consistent he is a very hot/cold player, kinda like Klay (obviously different floor/ceiling). It almost worries me that he just ISNT able to really get his shot off in a lot of situations. His lay up package is almost worrying. If he can make all defense this year. It’ll probably still be worth it.

He's been better at driving to the basket this year too. Finishing strong. But yeah sometimes he's aggressive and other times he isn't looking for his shot at all. I guess he's trying to find his place, and with Bron's arrival he knows he has to defer a bit. All in all he's a guy who loves to make the right play and has more times than not played encouraging defense. And he's shown to be a hard worker so i'm willing to give him time.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't think it's his motor (he's still picking up dudes full-court on defense whenever he doesn't have it going offensively), he's just far too selfless on offense, and sinks back into his shell whenever his shot isn't falling, or if other guys are hot. Which is why Luke needs to play him max minutes and demands that he handles the ball on the regular, it's the only way that'll he learn to be selfish, because he'll soon realize the team will sink or swim according to how he performs on that end.

Exactly. I dont see why people can say he has no motor when he goes hard on defense. He just isnt the type of guy to show a lot of emotion all the time

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good to see Luke stuck with the starting lineup from last game. Needs to be our starting lineup all season.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
CANT GET OVER HOW UGLY THESE NEW PURPLE JERSEYS ARE

AND LOOKS TWICE AS AWKWARD AT A HOME GAME

:scust: