A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Cyber

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
This all starts with Jeanie for me. Shoulda brought back Logo. Magic hasn’t proven himself in the front office but we’re supposed to believe he’ll be the proven boss that Logo is?

Ain’t nobody bout to sign up to this fukk shyt...:snoop:
West the GOAT GM. All things considered (player, coach, exec, etc.) he's the GOAT Lakers, like no one has done more to make this franchise the storied franchise it is imo

But I doubt West wants to come back to this mess after how management treated him. I don't blame him, management doesn't deserve him.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
man fukk outta here. Im tired of y'all naive ass nikkas coming in here with the fukk shyt.

First off, Bron and Rich made a public power play. THATS NOT OUR OPINION. Thats literally how it fukking played out.

Secondly, no one is mad at Magic for trying to make a trade. It's the desperate ass trade offer than even many Bron fans have said was stupid as fukk. \

Third, only reason Magic is making desperate offers is to please LeBron. How do I know this? Idk man, maybe take a look at how Magic approached the PG and Kawhi trade scenarios.

You nikkas really dedicated to blowing Bron off, can't even admit what's in plain view. There was an article about how the young guys and vets are feeling a sort of way about Bron right now.....tell me, are they just Coli posters too? SMH

All this.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Rich and Lebron knew Magic was thirsty for a star and he pounced at the opportunity. Now the got magic out here looking stupid smh :francis:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man fukk outta here. Im tired of y'all naive ass nikkas coming in here with the fukk shyt.

First off, Bron and Rich made a public power play. THATS NOT OUR OPINION. Thats literally how it fukking played out.

Secondly, no one is mad at Magic for trying to make a trade. It's the desperate ass trade offer than even many Bron fans have said was stupid as fukk. \

Third, only reason Magic is making desperate offers is to please LeBron. How do I know this? Idk man, maybe take a look at how Magic approached the PG and Kawhi trade scenarios. He didnt act desperate.

You nikkas really dedicated to blowing Bron off, can't even admit what's in plain view. There was an article about how the young guys and vets are feeling a sort of way about Bron right now.....tell me, are they just Coli posters too? SMH

Link to that article?

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Notice how Bron didnt mention Wiggins or Bennett in his coming home letter? Because he knew he wanted them nikkas gone. Whereas over here Bron been dikkriding the young guys all over the place, even to Magic's face. When in reality he never wanted them. Should've handled it the way he handled it in Cleveland if he really wanted them gone. Just get it done from the beginning.

Are 100% sure that Lebron is the one pushing these trades though ? I mean im sure he'd love to play with AD but the way the young core played during injury might have pushed the FO to make a move while they still had some value ?

I might be wrong, but im sure there's some of it

Edit : just saw your previous post.

Man idk the confusion is high though but like i said i might have missed some shyt so bare with me.
This whole situation is bizarre

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Third, only reason Magic is making desperate offers is to please LeBron. How do I know this? Idk man, maybe take a look at how Magic approached the PG and Kawhi trade scenarios. He didnt act desperate.

This whole paragraph sounds like an office full of fax machines. :whoo:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Ingram and maybe Rondo have been the only players playing consistently well for the last week or so. Hart has been trash for over a month now, Kuzma has struggled since the Rockets game, Zubac is inconsistent, and the other role players haven’t been difference makers at all. Blaming their performance on trade rumors is a cop out.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps

I agree 100% not a fan of this nikka no more and he was once my favorite player.