A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don’t watch a lot of pacer games but how the hell thru winning by double digit points with Lebron in? And Victor out?.:dwillhuh:i just tuned in the game brehs

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ingram and maybe Rondo have been the only players playing consistently well for the last week or so. Hart has been trash for over a month now, Kuzma has struggled since the Rockets game, Zubac is inconsistent, and the other role players haven’t been difference makers at all. Blaming their performance on trade rumors is a cop out.
I’m looking at the body language. This ain’t a team anymore just indivuals with a game check. I think the young dudes sick of playing under bron shadow already...this is what KD was talking about

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
man fukk outta here. Im tired of y'all naive ass nikkas coming in here with the fukk shyt.

First off, Bron and Rich made a public power play. THATS NOT OUR OPINION. Thats literally how it fukking played out.

Secondly, no one is mad at Magic for trying to make a trade. It's the desperate ass trade offer than even many Bron fans have said was stupid as fukk. \

Third, only reason Magic is making desperate offers is to please LeBron. How do I know this? Idk man, maybe take a look at how Magic approached the PG and Kawhi trade scenarios. He didnt act desperate.

You nikkas really dedicated to blowing Bron off, can't even admit what's in plain view. There was an article about how the young guys and vets are feeling a sort of way about Bron right now.....tell me, are they just Coli posters too? SMH
and don't forget, the names that came out in these trade rumors were made public by Lakers reporters who get their sources from Magic/etc.

Daps
Ingram and maybe Rondo have been the only players playing consistently well for the last week or so. Hart has been trash for over a month now, Kuzma has struggled since the Rockets game, Zubac is inconsistent, and the other role players haven’t been difference makers at all. Blaming their performance on trade rumors is a cop out.

Lance got biz on Phx & LAC

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
West the GOAT GM. All things considered (player, coach, exec, etc.) he's the GOAT Lakers, like no one has done more to make this franchise the storied franchise it is imo

But I doubt West wants to come back to this mess after how management treated him. I don't blame him, management doesn't deserve him.

You can make the argument that he's partly responsible for all our championships post Mikan

-Won in 72
-Was the architect behind the Showtime Lakers
-Brought in Shaq and drafted Kobe
-Gifted us Pau as the GM of the Grizz in 08

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
Told yall nikkas back when we got fleeced for D'Lo that hiring Maginka was a mistake. Yall used to shyt on Mitch but at the very least dude had a plan. Tank to make sure we keep our draft picks, draft high ceiling guys, and then once they develop, add a star to put them over the top. Low and behold D'Lo is an all star at 22, Randle is averaging 20 n 10, and Ingram looks well on his way to being an All Star as well. Jeanie fukked around and let an agent with no real front office experience and a nikka with HIV rotting his brain fukk all that up in less than 2 seasons. :snoop: I guarantee you fleecemaster Mitch would not have let the Pelicans hoe him like they did Magic and dollar store Rob Lowe. Watch those clowns offer that same dumb ass package they offered to trade for fukking Bradley Beal or Kemba Walker. Yall thought the post achillies Kobe years were bad? Just wait till we go through the same shyt with LeBronze except with no draft picks to show for it. There's a reason Jerry didn't hand the franchise to that bytch, I know he's furiously rolling around in his grave right now.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
man fukk outta here. Im tired of y'all naive ass nikkas coming in here with the fukk shyt.

First off, Bron and Rich made a public power play. THATS NOT OUR OPINION. Thats literally how it fukking played out.

Secondly, no one is mad at Magic for trying to make a trade. It's the desperate ass trade offer than even many Bron fans have said was stupid as fukk. \

Third, only reason Magic is making desperate offers is to please LeBron. How do I know this? Idk man, maybe take a look at how Magic approached the PG and Kawhi trade scenarios. He didnt act desperate.

You nikkas really dedicated to blowing Bron off, can't even admit what's in plain view. There was an article about how the young guys and vets are feeling a sort of way about Bron right now.....tell me, are they just Coli posters too? SMH

Our worst nightmare and what we all feared is coming true right in our face fam. :mjcrylakers: