A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
man fukk outta here. Im tired of y'all naive ass nikkas coming in here with the fukk shyt.

First off, Bron and Rich made a public power play. THATS NOT OUR OPINION. Thats literally how it fukking played out.

Secondly, no one is mad at Magic for trying to make a trade. It's the desperate ass trade offer than even many Bron fans have said was stupid as fukk. \

Third, only reason Magic is making desperate offers is to please LeBron. How do I know this? Idk man, maybe take a look at how Magic approached the PG and Kawhi trade scenarios. He didnt act desperate.

You nikkas really dedicated to blowing Bron off, can't even admit what's in plain view. There was an article about how the young guys and vets are feeling a sort of way about Bron right now.....tell me, are they just Coli posters too? SMH
Magic’s making desperate ass offers because the teams been losing. The PG and Kawhi scenarios aren’t comparable to this situation with the team constantly going through injuries and losing. Y’all nikkas act like Lebron’s the fukking boogieman or he’s a mastermind. This isn’t Cleveland or Miami this is the Lakers the team that kept the NBA afloat during lean years Bron ain’t got the juice like that to run things like you’re saying he is.

Yeah he definitely deserves blame because his leadership leaves a lot to be desired and he’ll flip and try to trade your ass when he gets impatient.

If you’re gonna put this on someone put it on Magic or Pelinka for constantly leaking specific names to the media.

But you’re one of the nikkas who never wanted LeBron here anyways. So there’s no point in arguing with you.

I don’t really care for having Lebron here anyway. I don’t like his style of play, he’s older, and he brings a circus wherever he goes.

Do you though breh you got real disrespectful for no reason.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
THIS times 10! Jerry West was available and woulda came back. Now he has the Clippers in a great spot this upcoming offseason. Whether he can close the deal on Kawhi or other free agents remains to be seen, but Jerry West’s vision and eye for talent is what the Lakers needed. :mjcry:
Logo said Dlo would be a star...:snoop:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Boston/Indiana fans did the same corny chants last season and the Cavs ended up knocking their asses out of the playoffs.

Magic fukked up by not keeping all trade offers private, offering too much, and including Rondo in some of the trade packages.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boston/Indiana fans did the same corny chants last season and the Cavs ended up knocking their asses out of the playoffs.

Magic fukked up by not keeping all trade offers private, offering too much, and including Rondo in some of the trade packages.

It was not him leaking it

It was NO