A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
BI looking like he strong willed, but I'm not gonna fault the other guys who can't push thru it like that
McGee ain’t been doing shyt for a minute now. Rondos good here and there. Lance is lance. Kuz been trash for a few weeks now even before the trade rumors. Let’s not even get started on Hart.

Like I said breh a lot of these dudes are just not it. Even before the trade rumors. Only BI been showing out the last few weeks.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Blaming trade rumours for trash play is such a cop out. Not like these guys were balling pre rumors. nikkas were expecting the young guys to show out like the young core in Sacramento are currently doing but it never transpired.

They can't play. :manny:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this team already couldn't shoot but with Kuzma playing like this and Zo being out who at least attempted 3s.... its gotten even worse

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Well its easier to let speculation become a false reality and just shyt on Lebron even though they were claiming that no LeGm shyt in the beginning of the season.

Lakers fans didnt want Lebron from the get go so they blame him for everything even if it goes against logic or reality.

And sometimes i can understand why they feel this way :ehh:

But then i remind myself that im not aware of everything that goes backstage so i just keep it moving
A lot of these mfs blame everything on either Lebron because they never fukked with him in the first place and wait for anything to pin on him, or Magic because they didn’t want him they wanted The Logo.

Magic’s his own man and is one of the most competitive players of all time, the smile and goofy attitude make people forget that. If he’s watching his team losing and sees an opportunity too get a superstar did they think he’s gonna pass that up.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This all starts with Jeanie for me. Shoulda brought back Logo. Magic hasn’t proven himself in the front office but we’re supposed to believe he’ll be the proven boss that Logo is?

Ain’t nobody bout to sign up to this fukk shyt...:snoop:

THIS times 10! Jerry West was available and woulda came back. Now he has the Clippers in a great spot this upcoming offseason. Whether he can close the deal on Kawhi or other free agents remains to be seen, but Jerry West’s vision and eye for talent is what the Lakers needed. :mjcry:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
A lot of these mfs blame everything on either Lebron because they never fukked with him in the first place and wait for anything to pin on him, or Magic because they didn’t want him they wanted The Logo.

Magic’s his own man and is one of the most competitive players of all time, the smile and goofy attitude make people forget that. If he’s watching his team losing and sees an opportunity too get a superstar did they think he’s gonna pass that up.

True true,

I'd say that Bron deserves some part of the blame too cause sometimes his leadership and passive agressive attitude have to be frustrating but then again, except the fact that AD's agent is his homie Rich Paul, i dont see how he could have handled that situation differently

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Blaming trade rumours for trash play is such a cop out. Not like these guys were balling pre rumors. nikkas were expecting the young guys to show out like the young core in Sacramento are currently doing but it never transpired.

FOH

BI has been playing fine, Zo was playing great up until injury, and Kuz just in a slump because he doesn’t have anyone to create easy looks for him.

Not to mention Kuz and Hart are supposedly hurt

Don’t blame this dumb shyt completely on our young core, start at the fukking top where this shyt rolled down from.

Nobody here gives a fukk about what Sacramento is doing either, don’t know why you nikkas keep trying to bring them up like they wouldn’t be getting mentally fukked and traded tf up out of here if they was on Lebrons shyt show too

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They’ve all shown they can play at a high level. Before zo went out the team was starting to gel. Ingram averaging like 23 the last 8 games.