A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That shyt Lavar said about Kuzma and Hart was not OK. Lonzo gotta answer for that shyt.

I believe Zo does not fukk with them or Luke like that anyway.

Lakers could still trade away some of the younger guys in smaller trades anyway..

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It’s discouraging that magic offered all of that in the first place. Say what you want about Mitch but he never got fleeced on trades that badly. Look at what PG, Kawhi, and Boogie fetched compared to what we were giving. Absolute rape. Between this and the Randle/dLo debacles...I don’t think magic is good at his job. He is way too enamored with big names and doesn’t understand team building,.

Magic has exposed himself. I honestly think he should step down as Prez :yeshrug:

Rehire Jerry West, and perhaps Jerry can hire Kobe as GM :mjlit:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
2podUxl.jpg

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I believe Zo does not fukk with them or Luke like that anyway.

Lakers could still trade away some of the younger guys in smaller trades anyway..

They've always had great camaraderie, you don't do all the back and forth they've had without having love for each other. Otherwise hands are being thrown

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Lebron gonna be at practice acting all LePuzzled on some “I honestly don’t know where all these rumors are coming from, fellas” bullshyt :troll:

I hope Ingram gives him his two piece special. :pacspit:

"I know there's a lot of noise out there guys, but we a family and we gotta stick together. Nobody giving us a chance, but I'm just a kid from Akron who never had a chance" :troll: