A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s discouraging that magic offered all of that in the first place. Say what you want about Mitch but he never got fleeced on trades that badly. Look at what PG, Kawhi, and Boogie fetched compared to what we were giving. Absolute rape. Between this and the Randle/dLo debacles...I don’t think magic is good at his job. He is way too enamored with big names and doesn’t understand team building,.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Says the thottie only in here to dikkride Lebron:heh:

Yall fakkits don’t even fukk with the team, go to the circle jerk thread that was created for you punks
nikka you ain't makin NO sense, 'cho p*ssy ass outta here

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It’s discouraging that magic offered all of that in the first place. Say what you want about Mitch but he never got fleeced on trades that badly. Look at what PG, Kawhi, and Boogie fetched compared to what we were giving. Absolute rape. Between this and the Randle/dLo debacles...I don’t think magic is good at his job. He is way too enamored with big names and doesn’t understand team building,.
I'm hoping that was just an offer thrown out there to test if Pelicans were willing to accept ANY offers at all and the Lakers weren't actually willing to give all that up.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
AD is gonna be one spiteful guy. They are going to turn down that offer and not play him? Yeesh.

Time for LeBron to build the the young guys up again for that playoff run. :troll::lolbron: