A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Christmas was the high point for y’all.

Destroyed the Warriors, peaking at like 7 games over .500, were a top 4 seed in the West, everything seemed to be coming together. LeBron injures his groin and now Magic offering up the whole damn team.

These trade offers are absolutely ridiculous I can’t believe Magic would be willing to trade the entire youth core, up to two role players, and multiple draft picks for Anthony Davis. He’s great but no player is worth that much. The fact that Magic keeps on negotiating with these nikkas and sweeting up the pot only shows how much of a fool he is. Ingram, Zo, Kuz haven’t been consistent but they have shown great potential on many nights.

Solomon Hill is a fukking BUM :comeon:

I have no doubt this trade will be completed and y’all will get FLEECED.

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bron and Rich have no control and no power.

Lavar if anything the main one out here popping shyt damaging “the process”

Martha
No, Bron and Rich have been leaking and running the narrative from the start.

Had they not said anything, this situation would’ve been much different ie the Porzingis deal being worked in near silence until he asked for a trade.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

People ask for ridiculous things realizing the other side won’t actually do it. Demps isn’t dumb. That was him sabotaging the deal.

Guy takes girl on date. Girl isn’t impressed.

Girl: “Buy me a BMW and I’ll let you smash”

She knows guy doesn’t have money like that.

Guy: “What?!? Nah you crazy”

Girl gets to go home and not hear from dude again.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Had they not said anything, this situation would’ve been much different ie the Porzingis deal being worked in near silence until he asked for a trade.

No this deal would not have been different :childplease:

If Porzingis was healthy and playing at a historic level no way he would have been traded so quick

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No this deal would not have been different :childplease:

If Porzingis was healthy and playing at a historic level no way he would have been traded so quick
You don’t think Bron talking about AD and then Rich Paul jumping in to begin a forced trade caused Demps and probably the rest of the NBA GM’s to turn down any LA deal?

Maybe you’re right but I think they went about it the wrong way.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Has that fool not learned anything from these types of trades this decade?

They NEVER work
Matter of fact have these stars learned anything about requesting trades MOVE in fukking silence

Melo never got to compete for a title because we gutted our depth (Gallo, Chandler, Felton, Mozgov, picks) in trading for him when we could have signed him outright had he stayed patient and silent

Sacramento won the DMC trade, Denver won the Melo trade, Boston won the Pierce/Garnett trade, Clippers won the Griffin trade

Learn from history :damn:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

There is no solid evidence or proof of that.

One can easily say it’s Lavar releasing leaks and running the narrative.

Either way..... we gotta stop demonizing cats unless we have conclusive dead to rights facts

Cuz last I heard, Lebron allegedly didn’t care about the day in stuff with the Lakers and he’s more concerned with his Movie Entertainment businesses:hubie:

Martha

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
There is no solid evidence or proof of that.

One can easily say it’s Lavar releasing leaks and running the narrative.

Either way..... we gotta stop demonizing cats unless we have conclusive dead to rights facts

Cuz last I heard, Lebron allegedly didn’t care about the day in stuff with the Lakers and he’s more concerned with his Movie Entertainment businesses:hubie:

Martha

:dahell:

wow here come the dikkriders acting all naive now y'all :camby: