A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Time for LeBron to be patient, if AD truly wants LA..wait till 2020..LeBron wants to play till 40, he can still win. Both AD and LeBron know we did everything and they were being petty, time for them to be petty. Let Boston trade everything for you and walk out like Dwight
Lakers should trade bron. He came in with the guise of being interested in the youth movement and a long term approach only to try and ship them all out mid-season. Bron viewed the young core as assets the moment he signed and used rich paul to try and force the young dudes out. Remeber those dame llialrd and Bradley beal rumors? All bron and rich paul. AD only signing to LA? All bron and rich paul. The Luke Walton hot-seat leaks early in the season? Bron and Rich paul. Kyrie posssibly leaving Boston? Bron and Rich paul. Clarkson and Nance to the Cavs? Bron and Rich Paul. I think we're headed towards a lockout cause rich paul and bron have effectively found a way to rig the NBA and effect personnel decisions and an unprecedented level.

I would offer Bron for AD straight up right now. Best move for the franchise.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Lakers should trade bron. He came in with the guise of being interested in the youth movement and a long term approach only to try and ship them all out mid-season. Bron viewed the young core as assets the moment he signed and used rich paul to try and force the young dudes out. Remeber those dame llialrd and Bradley beal rumors? All bron and rich paul. AD only signing to LA? All bron and rich paul. The Luke Walton hot-seat leaks early in the season? Bron and Rich paul. Kyrie posssibly leaving Boston? Bron and Rich paul. Clarkson and Nance to the Cavs? Bron and Rich Paul. I think we're headed towards a lockout cause rich paul and bron have effectively found a way to rig the NBA and effect personnel decisions and an unprecedented level.

Idiot

McPiff

#goat
Daps

Trolling fell the fukk off

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I AGREE, WE SHOULD TRADE LEBRON...FINISH THE SEASON WIT

PG ZO
SG INGRAM
SF KUZMA
PF AD
C ZUBAC

THEN U GOT ANOTHER MAX SLOT TO SIGN KAWHI IN THE OFFSEASON. KAWHI WOULD DEFINITELY COME TO LA IF LEBRON WAS GONE

THIS WOULD RESTORE ORDER AND MAKE MAGIC THE BOSS IN THE BRON-MAGIC RELATIONSHIP. RIGHT NOW BRON GOT MAGIC WRAPPED AROUND HIS FINGER AND THATS NO BUENO. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE TO CHANGE THAT.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Like I mentioned to other posters who tried to yap at me, yeah the Lakers get AD but for the whole damn team and their foreseeable future.:mjlol: The Lakers really don't want a Melo situation like in NY. NY gave up the farm for Melo, gutted the team way too much, and they were never able to build a proper team around Melo because of that (with the exception of 2013). If the Lakers are not careful the same might happen to the Lakers. You need a team to win.

However, Lebron might simply prove yet again how great he is and go far w/ AD and a bunch of bums. :yeshrug:
Melo was a free agent the same year he got traded, not the same situation

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

PG ZO
SG INGRAM
SF KUZMA
PF AD
C ZUBAC

THEN U GOT ANOTHER MAX SLOT TO SIGN KAWHI IN THE OFFSEASON. KAWHI WOULD DEFINITELY COME TO LA IF LEBRON WAS GONE

THIS WOULD RESTORE ORDER AND MAKE MAGIC THE BOSS IN THE BRON-MAGIC RELATIONSHIP. RIGHT NOW BRON GOT MAGIC WRAPPED AROUND HIS FINGER AND THATS NO BUENO. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE TO CHANGE THAT.

I know I've said that myself, but realistically trading Bron is not even a possibility. I mean unless we get to year two or three and Bron were to ask out because he's not surrounded by the right team for him or something.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I know I've said that myself, but realistically trading Bron is not even a possibility. I mean unless we get to year two or three and Bron were to ask out because he's not surrounded by the right team for him or something.

MAGIC DOESNT SEEM TO HAVE THE BALLS. PRE GAY SON MAGIC WOULDA SHIPPED BRON ASS WIT THE QUICKNESS FOR PULLIN THESE FAKE POWER MOVE STUNTS ON HIM. MAGIC SOFT NOW - ILL TAKE THAT BACK WHEN HE SHOWS SOME BALLS AS A GM.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
IF Magic offered basically the entire young core PLUS cap relief and a first and the Pels don’t take THAT deal they crazy as all hell....

Thats a damn great deal. And not wanting to trade with LA is stupid. Its not like NO and LA have some tortured, bloody history like the Montagues and fukking Capulets.

And i don’t get Danny Ainge’s angle. IF AD has specifically said he ain’t fukking with the Celts, then why consider trading Tatum for him?

Karume

All Star
Daps

What makes you think someone who may only have a few good years left in their career was interested in long term?

LeBron mentioned patience in terms of not expecting championship this year is all

Karume

All Star
Daps
MAGIC DOESNT SEEM TO HAVE THE BALLS. PRE GAY SON MAGIC WOULDA SHIPPED BRON ASS WIT THE QUICKNESS FOR PULLIN THESE FAKE POWER MOVE STUNTS ON HIM. MAGIC SOFT NOW - ILL TAKE THAT BACK WHEN HE SHOWS SOME BALLS AS A GM.
Do you have evidence if all

PG ZO
SG INGRAM
SF KUZMA
PF AD
C ZUBAC

Then when LeBron retires then what?

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
There's collusion brehs all these teams have made a concerted effort to not help the GOAT franchise back on top matter what. Like I said when the AD rumors first came out, you could offer prime Shaq and 10 picks and they would still turn us down.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
There's collusion brehs all these teams have made a concerted effort to not help the GOAT franchise back on top matter what. Like I said when the AD rumors first came out, you could offer prime Shaq and 10 picks and they would still turn us down.

I’m saying, we ain’t give this much up for Kareem, Miami ain’t give all this up for Shaq, but for some reason the Lakers aren’t dealing in good faith by giving up everything other than the key to the city? The fact that teams are still this salty over the Gasol deal is insane. This same demps that had no issue trading CP3 to us now can’t even bring himself to deal with us? Clippers package for CP3 was nowhere near what our package for AD is.

I seriously hope Jeanie sees that the other owners are ganging up on the Lakers and brings up revenue sharing. The Lakers tremendous earning power should be used as a weapon to check these bum ass teams.

If Bron is even worth a shyt, he’ll tell his lackey Magic to fall back and raise the value of the young core so this can all blow up in NO’s face. This is war, fukk the friendly shyt now.