A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Rondo gone too :mjlol:

YEAH, THAT WAS A TYPO.

THAT TEAM WOULD BE ONE BRON INJURY AWAY FROM BEING A WORSE PELICANS!!!!! :why:

shyt, WE'D BE TRASH NOW EVEN WITH AD!!! MAN fukk OUTTA HERE LOSING ZO, BI, AND fukkIN KUZ??????

GOT ME fukkIN FURIOUS!!!! OUT HERE TYPING LIKE @Sccit AND shyt!!!!

NO BENCH, NO YOUNG STAR POTENTIAL, AND NO PICKS????? WTF MAN! AND IF AD DOES RESIGN, WE GOT OLD BRON, AD, AND PROBABLY SOMEBODY LIKE fukkIN KHRIS MIDDLETON AND shyt IN FREE AGENCY. nikka, I'M MAD AS fukk.

KD, KAWHI, KYRIE...NONE OF DEM nikkaZ COMIN B!!!

MAN WE ALL TYPES OF fukkED UP. GIVE UP ALL OUR GOOD YOUTH. SMMFH

camer999

All Star
Daps
MAN fukk NO, PRETTY MUCH ALL YOUNG TALENT, OUR BENCH, AND PICKS!

So Bron, AD, Zupac, Hart and bums like Hill ????? Man GTFOH.
NOT WORTH. Bron you my boy but you stop magic at this point!!!!!! fukk that shyt! He better have a plan of good vets that will demand to get bought out all at once! Pelicans can keep that AD asset that will be declining in value soon. fukk THAT! I’d rather see the young boys go at it with Bron and push come to shove trade one after increased value/playoff run! I’m fukking pissed. Why didn’t we do this for kawhi again?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
NOT WORTH. Bron you my boy but you stop magic at this point!!!!!! fukk that shyt! He better have a plan of good vets that will demand to get bought out all at once! Pelicans can keep that AD asset that will be declining in value soon. fukk THAT! I’d rather see the young boys go at it with Bron and push come to shove trade one after increased value/playoff run! I’m fukking pissed. Why didn’t we do this for kawhi again?

SPURS DIDN'T WANNA TRADE US KAWHI, NO MATTER WHAT!

WITH THIS shyt, WE GETTING GANG RAPED IN THE SHOWER!!!!!

AD
BRON
ZUPAC
HART/KCP (RICH PAUL STILL OWES KCP HIS BREAD)
CARUSO

HILL OFF THE BENCH

WTF IS THAT. :scust:

SOMEBODY GET EARV!!!!!!! :mjcrylakers:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I guess Vujacic and Bynum but Bynum was always hurt during their title runs and Vujacic had one good season. :yeshrug:
Breh how can you minimize Kobe being homegrown like he isnt a damn near superhero in LA :dwillhuh:. The whole team couldve been free agents at that point and the point would still be the same. Kobe was the franchise. He was the pillar of the team.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Ball
Kuz
and Ingram?

Magic a fool is he gives away all 3. He's better off keeping all 3, waiting till the warriors get flabby and sick, and then retool. Lebron ain't gonna win shyt in LA and it doesn't make sense killing the entire future of the franchise just to give him a remote chance of winning.

camer999

All Star
Daps
SPURS DIDN'T WANNA TRADE US KAWHI, NO MATTER WHAT!

WITH THIS shyt, WE GETTING GANG RAPED IN THE SHOWER!!!!!

AD
BRON
ZUPAC
HART/KCP (RICH PAUL STILL OWES KCP HIS BREAD)
CARUSO

HILL OFF THE BENCH

WTF IS THAT. :scust:

SOMEBODY GET EARV!!!!!!! :mjcrylakers:
Swear to god if we don’t get vucci mane or deandre, a GOOD SF (not melo!!!!!!), and a defensive minded PG WE ARE fukkED!