A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
"I would never want my son to play for Boston after what they done to Isaiah Thomas," Anthony Davis Sr. told ESPN on Friday. "No loyalty. Guy gives his heart and soul and they traded him."

Davis Sr. clarified that this is solely his opinion, and he can't speak for his son.

"This is just my opinion, not Anthony's," he said. "I've just seen things over the years with Boston and there's no loyalty."

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
fukk all three of them, Magic lowkey threw his shots at DLo too. Questioning the maturity and leadership of a very young 20 something is pretty ridiculous considering teams have stuck with guys for worse. Also, the Nick Young incident didn’t happen to a player of real consequence. He did Byron a solid on that one and DLo had no allies or advocates to argue for him. I understand from that perspective but I wish it never happened.

Not to mention, if the plan all along was to make a run at Bron why not attach Randle to that deal instead of DLo? Especially in a league where shooting is at such a premium? We’ll get another max guy so no big deal but I can definitely see that we gave up on the kid too soon over nothing.
yup. b scott is magics boy. revenge for beef he had with b scott