A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
fukk all three of them, Magic lowkey threw his shots at DLo too. Questioning the maturity and leadership of a very young 20 something is pretty ridiculous considering teams have stuck with guys for worse. Also, the Nick Young incident didn’t happen to a player of real consequence. He did Byron a solid on that one and DLo had no allies or advocates to argue for him. I understand from that perspective but I wish it never happened.

Not to mention, if the plan all along was to make a run at Bron why not attach Randle to that deal instead of DLo? Especially in a league where shooting is at such a premium? We’ll get another max guy so no big deal but I can definitely see that we gave up on the kid too soon over nothing.
And that's my problem with people shytting on the young guys now. Players need time to mature and grow into their games and just learn who they are as players. Yes none of the guys are all stars yet but give it another 2-3 years and it might be a different story. I'd hate to trade all of Kuz, Ingram, and Ball and all three eventually end up all stars.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
You're directing your hate at the wrong place homie. Magic was trying to get rid of those toxic contracts Mitch and Jim left us with. Its fukk Mitch and Jim, not Magic.
Magic Johnson took shots at him after trading him, I dont blame Magic for trading him but I didn't like how he was petty after trading him and saying what Lakers needed was a leader so we traded him

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

on the same trajectory as Russell was and now Russell an all star.

pucci ass Mitch was a good draft picker but was so shyt with contracts. That MovDeng might be the worst move this century.
Having Lebron is nice and all
but man...what could have been
BI and Lonzo are ballers. elite defending potential, if not already. And they both win us games.

I'm not trading either of them for Davis, call me stubborn :yeshrug: