A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Whatever happens, I like our guys regardless. I'd love to see our current team at full strength

I was concerned about BI's fit this season. He did finish his rookie campaign strong, another jump mid season last year, and now another step forward after the most adversity he's probably ever faced, happy for him :obama:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You're directing your hate at the wrong place homie. Magic was trying to get rid of those toxic contracts Mitch and Jim left us with. Its fukk Mitch and Jim, not Magic.

Fax. Magic got hired into a tough situation and he tried the best he could. From Magic's perspective he figures he's gonna get 2-3 stars (already got one) so he probably didn't think twice about being patient with DLO, a guy he didn't even draft.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You're directing your hate at the wrong place homie. Magic was trying to get rid of those toxic contracts Mitch and Jim left us with. Its fukk Mitch and Jim, not Magic.

fukk all three of them, Magic lowkey threw his shots at DLo too. Questioning the maturity and leadership of a very young 20 something is pretty ridiculous considering teams have stuck with guys for worse. Also, the Nick Young incident didn’t happen to a player of real consequence. He did Byron a solid on that one and DLo had no allies or advocates to argue for him. I understand from that perspective but I wish it never happened.

Not to mention, if the plan all along was to make a run at Bron why not attach Randle to that deal instead of DLo? Especially in a league where shooting is at such a premium? We’ll get another max guy so no big deal but I can definitely see that we gave up on the kid too soon over nothing.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
fukk all three of them, Magic lowkey threw his shots at DLo too. Questioning the maturity and leadership of a very young 20 something is pretty ridiculous considering teams have stuck with guys for worse. Also, the Nick Young incident didn’t happen to a player of real consequence. He did Byron a solid on that one and DLo had no allies or advocates to argue for him. I understand from that perspective but I wish it never happened.

Not to mention, if the plan all along was to make a run at Bron why not attach Randle to that deal instead of DLo? Especially in a league where shooting is at such a premium? We’ll get another max guy so no big deal but I can definitely see that we gave up on the kid too soon over nothing.

Probably didn't attach Randle because he still wanted to get PG at the time, and they got the same agent.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Probably didn't attach Randle because he still wanted to get PG at the time, and they got the same agent.

I can see that, and now I’m all the more sick given my hatred for all things george paul. :beli:

That’s a goddamn shame Magic. Traded a future killa to have a chance at signing a weak ass nikka that couldn’t even handle the pressures of being a Laker. Damn bruh....:francis: