A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
yup. b scott is magics boy. revenge for beef he had with b scott

Smfh, wtf success Byron had other than being carried by Kidd? It’s ironic that now DLo plays for the same Nets franchise.

It's been amazing to see how they talk about our young guys and then how they talk about young guys from other teams:mindblown:

They did the same with D'lo and are now actually trying to clown us for trading him

They’re so thirsty for Kobe/Shaq cokehead/Jeanie type drama because their too trash to practice the actual craft of journalism.

Media is doing anything and everything in their power to stop this from happening:laff:

That's my GOAT franchise:to:

Make em mad brehs:ahh:

I just want all of this to pull through. I want a reign more vindictive and spiteful than the Warriors ever were. I want blowouts like how the 07 Pats used to do. fukk this whole league, GOAT franchise it’s own league.

You can tell too. Their trying their hardest to smear the Lakers. Good shyt on our end to completely freeze them out. I loved that about Al Davis for all his quirky ways, fukk the media if they put to get you. They gotta get the report from Twitter like anyone else.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
D'Tective has the same agent too.:francis:

Maaaaaaaane Byron a hoe for that. Magic carried him, Kidd carried him, but nikkaz supposed to take him serious while he beefin wit a kid? Smmfh, if that lil nikka hadn’t snitched I’d really be fukkin sick off this move. I’m still semi sick off it....:snoop:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pelicans have 0 reason other than being petty to trade AD elsewhere, we are offering the whole team and he is not going to Boston
They also have no reason to move him now. They could probably wait to see it they could get a #1 draft pick. Trading the whole team for him stupid anyways

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:salute: To O’Shea’s rant. We had some mutual friends growing up. He a cool nikka, way more down to earth than other famous peoples kids I met growing up. Breh is legit a Laker fiend like us:russ:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:salute: To O’Shea’s rant. We had some mutual friends growing up. He a cool nikka, way more down to earth than other famous peoples kids I met growing up. Breh is legit a Laker fiend like us:russ:

All jokes aside if I was famous or even semi famous I’d be talkin big shyt just like that. nikka tweets got me amped. :wowkobe:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
And I distinctly remember a nikka saying how trading Russell for the pick that turned out to be Kuzma was a win:skip:

In the end it's a win because it freed up the cash to convince Bron to come. Really just shows how much Mitch and Coke Boy fukked up handing those contracts out to Mosgov and Deng was :hhh: