A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
MY GUESS IS THAT MAGIC IS CURRENTLY OFFERING

KUZMA + LONZO + KCP + DRAFT PICKS

I CAN SEE HIM SWAPPING OUT LONZO FOR INGRAM, BUT NOT TRADING BOTH .. I CAN ALSO SEE ZUBAC BEIN INCLUDED, AS HE’S SLOWLY BECOMING AN ASSET. THAT COULD BE A NEGOTIATING TOOL FOR MAGIC “ALRIGHT WE NOT GIVING BOTH ZO AND INGRAM, BUT WE’LL THROW IN ZU”

PELS COULD THEN END UP WIT A PACKAGE OF

KUZMA + LONZO + ZUBAC + KCP + DRAFT PICKS

ID SAY NEW ORLEANS MADE OUT WELL IF THEY GET ALL THAT FOR A PLAYER WHOS WALKING ANYWAYS

Rumors is he will tell all team he wont sign...

So he obviously wants to keep some of those players...

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Still don't think a trade will happen

Wonder if the young guys look at Bron and magic with that :wtb:

Boston has a chance to get 3 lottery picks to toss at this plus whatever young guys they toss in

If Memphis keeps spirialing and the Kings fall back and if the lakers make the off then thats the best plausible deal for the pels to snatch

But is Dell gonna have a job at the end of the season so maybe he takes players over picks to try and save the season and his job

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It seems that some Lakers fans haven't learnt the lessons of 2012-2013, that "paper champions" and mashing all stars together doesn't guarantee shyt. The situation would have some eerie similarities:

- An aging legend at 34
- A big man with questionable health issues
- Aging PG with health issues
- Top heavy with not much depth and assets

In fact that 2012 team was much stronger on paper than Bron, AD and 13 question marks. I want AD but let's not act like it's a no brainer and there won't be some challenges ahead.
Like i said, they’ll see. Basically turning them into last years pelicans minus boogie and plus old ass Lebron.

No shooters period

nikkas really want Rondo starting

This shyt gonna be some trash

McPiff

#goat
Daps
i'm all for the young core but if you got a chance of getting ad you ship them out. point blank. AD being there, will attract more high tier FA's. its that simple

nikkas really dont want to see their team win just because of one player :pachaha:

@O.T.I.S. i think AD and Bron's game match up pretty well.

AD doesnt really need the ball in his hands like that, plus i dont think he's the "alpha" type

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I value paint defense and AD is a beast on offense.. moving forward we will have an excellent paint defender who is only 25 years old......

like kobe said all those years ago.

fukking ship his ass out :damn:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i'm all for the young core but if you got a chance of getting ad you ship them out. point blank. AD being there, will attract more high tier FA's. its that simple

nikkas really dont want to see their team win just because of one player :pachaha:

@O.T.I.S. i think AD and Bron's game match up pretty well.

AD doesnt really need the ball in his hands like that, plus i dont think he's the "alpha" type
Im not talking about none if that alpha BS

Im saying that is AD ready to become a spot up shooter? Is he ready to see those MVP numbers dwindle? Is he ready for no real offensive system except Bron Ball?

nikkas are quick to try to stack the team with allstars who may not fit together just to compete with GS who actually has developed a system, and im not sure it will matter...

But oh well if they throw all the young talent away I wouldn’t be upset. They can go to other places hopefully and actually develop properly because thats not happening under Luke anyway

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
:mjlit:
Im not talking about none if that alpha BS

Im saying that is AD ready to become a spot up shooter? Is he ready to see those MVP numbers dwindle? Is he ready for no real offensive system except Bron Ball?

nikkas are quick to try to stack the team with allstars who may not fit together just to compete with GS who actually has developed a system, and im not sure it will matter...

But oh well if they throw all the young talent away I wouldn’t be upset. They can go to other places hopefully and actually develop properly because thats not happening under Luke anyway

:russ: You Bron haters are funny

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Gregg Popabytch tried to warn the Pels GM about dealing with us :beli:

I think Maglinka will eventually solicit the services of a third team, and hopefully that'll be enough to get it done without gutting our team

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:mjlit:

:russ: You Bron haters are funny
Bron groupie says absolutely nothing

Just excited that Lebron is getting another “superstar” to partner up with to bail him out of shyt but still doesn’t realize your daddy most likely will never see another finals

:mjlol:

You fakkits are something special..:mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It seems that some Lakers fans haven't learnt the lessons of 2012-2013, that "paper champions" and mashing all stars together doesn't guarantee shyt. The situation would have some eerie similarities:

- An aging legend at 34
- A big man with questionable health issues
- Aging PG with health issues
- Top heavy with not much depth and assets

In fact that 2012 team was much stronger on paper than Bron, AD and 13 question marks. I want AD but let's not act like it's a no brainer and there won't be some challenges ahead.

Yeah I feel you on this. A lot of this Bron shyt right now does feel a little bit like 2012-2013. We were desperate for one last run with Kobe and now we're desperate to go all in with Bron. If we get AD and they both continue to get hurt that will suck and set us back. We just have to try to get him while keeping some of our young guys.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Bron groupie says absolutely nothing

Just excited that Lebron is getting another “superstar” to partner up with to bail him out of shyt but still doesn’t realize your daddy most likely will never see another finals

:mjlol:

You fakkits are something special..:mjlol:

Do you want the Lakers to win or not sissy?