A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Here's my hot take after the game: they can't keep both Kuzma and Ingram and personally, I believe Kuzma fits better than Ingram. BI is a jack of all trades, master of none. Kuzma can be an explosive scorer, especially like tonight when he's clearly comfortable with the starters. He just knows how to find his spaces and areas to put up points.
Correct BI is overrated

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't think sending KCP to the bench is the wisest move, as it'll only create more imbalance in the lineups - having Hart come off the bench gives y'all more opportunities to go on runs, and keeps the momentum from swinging beyond the point of no return. Whereas if you've got KCP coming off the bench with the likes of Lance, and other limited offensive players on the floor at the same time, y'all possessions are going to come to a dead-end more often than not.

You've just gotta hope that he breaks out of his slump (as LeBron's the only player who can help him get his groove back), and in the meantime, hope the rest of the starters pick up the slack.

:manny:
I hear you breh, but you dont have to sub out the entire offensive lineup and put the reserves in. I honestly think
1. Bron
2. Hart
3. Ingram
4. Kuzma
5. McGee

You can bring KCP in at the start of the 2nd. Why do you feel Bron is the only one that can help him? He shot 38% from three last year against starting defenses. I would think he would be OK as a reserve.

This team just put up 127 points in regulation against the Spurs without 2 starters and he only contributed 4. They'll be fine offensively

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
fukk it....I can't be anything else but a raider fan...that's been my life my fams life and I can't be anything else :francis:....just my luck my team is moving to my hometown but I understand you bay nikkas if you disowned the squad...second time treating y'all like a red headed step child...no Vaseline involved....trading away our best players...Mark Davis is a straight a$$hole doing the bay like this especially since y'all been down thru all the Bullshyt....the bay deserved a competitive season for all the years they put their heart into this fukking team and they didn't get shyt but a firesale....fukk you Jon gruden and Mark Davis

Wrong thread but agree, see my sig. :tu:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
fukk it....I can't be anything else but a raider fan...that's been my life my fams life and I can't be anything else :francis:....just my luck my team is moving to my hometown but I understand you bay nikkas if you disowned the squad...second time treating y'all like a red headed step child...no Vaseline involved....trading away our best players...Mark Davis is a straight a$$hole doing the bay like this especially since y'all been down thru all the Bullshyt....the bay deserved a competitive season for all the years they put their heart into this fukking team and they didn't get shyt but a firesale....fukk you Jon gruden and Mark Davis
:dwillhuh:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Imagine if we signed a big man like Capela & still signed McGee in the offseason. Imagine how lethal our starting 5 would be. We didn't need LBJ bc Hart is the only guy consistently balling w/ him. Kuz looked great last night bc he didn't have to compete w/ Rondo or BI for touches. Kuz feels like he has to shoot every time he gets the ball bc of playing w/ LBJ & Rondo.

All last night showed me was that Capela was a better fit for us than LBJ.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Full disclosure: when Bron used to lose big games that was a ok for me watch the talking heads on tv:snoop:

Flash forward to now. It feels weird af avoiding tv for a Lebron choke job. Never thought I see the day. I love my Lakers too much to hear him and the team ridiculed for his failures.

I never been so mad at a fukking early ass regular season game ever.

This shyt got vibes of 2013 brehs:lupe:

I remember constantly saying “its early” “they will figure it out”

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Full disclosure: when Bron used to lose big games that was a ok for me watch the talking heads on tv:snoop:

Flash forward to now. It feels weird af avoiding tv for a Lebron choke job. Never thought I see the day. I love my Lakers too much to hear him and the team ridiculed for his failures.

I never been so mad at a fukking early ass regular season game ever.

This shyt got vibes of 2013 brehs:lupe:

I remember constantly saying “its early” “they will figure it out”
Much like 2013, the refs will figure it out.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
McGee, bless his heart, got shredded on defense despite the blocks.

Jonathan Williams is pretty much our best option as a big off the bench. I don’t want to see Kuz playing the 5 too much anymore. Zubac was BBQ chicken :francis:

This is the Kuzma I envisioned playing with Lebron. I think Ingram is better, but we need willing shooters to play with Lebron. Kuzma at least has some gravity because he will let that thang fly, knows how to get open off the ball, and is aggressive.

Lonzo is quietly having a great season so far. Keep trusting that shot, don’t hesistate. I just need him to stop passing on layups. Go in strong and don’t be afraid of free throws.

Other than Hart hacking jumpshooters, he has been incredible. Like @Gil Scott-Heroin says, KCP would be useless off the bench, so I understand why he starts. Hart can make an impact wherever you put him.
Great post, basically how I feel

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Ingram defensive and playmaking abilities will forever give him the edge over Kuzma but this doesn't have to be an 'either or' thing.

Everybody can properly eat if they can get a good back up big and slide Kuz to the 4 when bron is out or 3 when BI is out. Kuzma should get the most minutes of any player on the team if used properly