A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Wanna see BI drawing fouls like he started last year when he gets back. Saw some good things from Zo last few games, hoping to see him get some of that defensive edge back that he had last year, probably will come as the season goes along. He's starting to knock down the jumpers but we all know he's more capable then being just Bron's spot up shooter. Hart I feel like is ahead of the curve right now and has gotten better, not too surprised. Bron gotta make those free throws and would be nice for him to step up on defense :flabbynsick: Williams was a nice surprise last night but still need a solid big. Things will come together

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Imagine if we signed a big man like Capela & still signed McGee in the offseason. Imagine how lethal our starting 5 would be. We didn't need LBJ bc Hart is the only guy consistently balling w/ him. Kuz looked great last night bc he didn't have to compete w/ Rondo or BI for touches. Kuz feels like he has to shoot every time he gets the ball bc of playing w/ LBJ & Rondo.

All last night showed me was that Capela was a better fit for us than LBJ.

:russ::mjlol::deadmanny:

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All 3 games lakers had a chance to win the game. They’re right there just gotta clean up some miscues and correct the line ups.

Kuz at center should end and play Jonathan Williams as the back up 5.

Zo should start with Jhart. Don’t mind Kuz coming off the bench still when Ingram comes back but Kuz needs majority of his minutes with Zo and Bron where he’s most effective.

Kcp and his no trade clause will be a pain in the ass all season :mjcry:

I wish the lakers kept Randle instead of signing kcp and lance. Smh.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Man I'm kind of bummed out. Hopefully this shyt turns around, but I honestly am not huge on having Lebron on the team. Thought having him on the Lakers might just make me be a fan, but all the shyt that's bothered me about the way he plays and handles himself on other teams is now pissing me off on our team. You're the leader, take responsibility when we lose and play like the fukking leader.

I just wanted George and to keep Randle and maybe get another max player. I really wanted Kawhi when that became an option. Instead we got 34 year old Bron potentially fukking up our young core that took years of tanking just to make. :mjcry:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
As long as people realize that this is a 45-50 win team that will probably won’t make it past the 2nd round, they should be OK.

Any expectations past that are misplaced IMO.
Those are my exact expectations. Also the development of the players

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
I don't think sending KCP to the bench is the wisest move, as it'll only create more imbalance in the lineups - having Hart come off the bench gives y'all more opportunities to go on runs, and keeps the momentum from swinging beyond the point of no return. Whereas if you've got KCP coming off the bench with the likes of Lance, and other limited offensive players on the floor at the same time, y'all possessions are going to come to a dead-end more often than not.

You've just gotta hope that he breaks out of his slump (as LeBron's the only player who can help him get his groove back), and in the meantime, hope the rest of the starters pick up the slack.

:manny:

Lebron can't help KCP get his groove back if KCP doesn't fix the way he plays. At the moment he lacks any hesitation and will take pull up jumpers when he shouldn't. Lebron can't fix that and nothing can be done about it unless KCP smartens up or he starts making them. He needs to play within the offense more or he'll just continue hurting us and I'd rather him play zero minutes if he can't contribute on the bench because there's no reason for him to be the long term starter.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Man I'm kind of bummed out. Hopefully this shyt turns around, but I honestly am not huge on having Lebron on the team. Thought having him on the Lakers might just make me be a fan, but all the shyt that's bothered me about the way he plays and handles himself on other teams is now pissing me off on our team. You're the leader, take responsibility when we lose and play like the fukking leader.

I just wanted George and to keep Randle and maybe get another max player. I really wanted Kawhi when that became an option. Instead we got 34 year old Bron potentially fukking up our young core that took years of tanking just to make. :mjcry:

I’ll 10/10 times take Bron over than bum george paul.

KCP at this point is the Silkk the Shocker to our No Limit records. Just a necessary evil. As long as he only starts symbolically it’s cool. Hart can be like our Ginobili coming off the bench but essentially a starter in terms of importance. Him and Svi should split some time imo.

I’m pretty upbeat in spite of the loss. This team has tremendous heart and if it can just come together some more and we address our weaknesses then this can be a truly great team.

I’m excited y’all even with Bron’s choking fukkery. Because he won’t be able to get away with that with the Lakers. Either he’ll get better or take the heat.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

and now dudes want to trade Ingram and have him come off the bench lol. Do all this just to get our asses kicked in the first round. Luke should be starting Lonzo, Hart, and Ingram and helping them develop.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Guys, step back from the ledge it's been 3 games
Some ppl have jumped already they been ran past the ledge

Lakers just need more shooting or a just some better defense.......

And the refs not to be complete shyt with these free throw differences

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
It's always funny for me to read my game night posts :heh:

We'll be a good team once we get this defense tightened up a bit, let's get this win tonight!