A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
We could have won all 3 game we've lost. For a team that was just put together that's an encourging sign. We need to get better defensively. That's the reason for our losses.

But of course the dumbasses in here are going to blame Lebron.
You can’t miss two free throws late in a one point game and not get any blame.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Get outplayed by the opposing teams star players yet again brehs

Whatever, at least we play the Suns next

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Here's my hot take after the game: they can't keep both Kuzma and Ingram and personally, I believe Kuzma fits better than Ingram. BI is a jack of all trades, master of none. Kuzma can be an explosive scorer, especially like tonight when he's clearly comfortable with the starters. He just knows how to find his spaces and areas to put up points.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This team desperately needs a low post defender. When LeBron was on Aldridge for a possession or two, LMA didn't do shyt because LeBron didn't let him get to his spots. Javale's too much of a knucklehead to do that and Williams is too small.

Last edited:

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Here's my hot take after the game: they can't keep both Kuzma and Ingram and personally, I believe Kuzma fits better than Ingram. BI is a jack of all trades, master of none. Kuzma can be an explosive scorer, especially like tonight when he's clearly comfortable with the starters. He just knows how to find his spaces and areas to put up points.
No

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You might be right. But at least give them a year together to mesh before we start talking about trading them.

Last edited: