A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I will say this in Lechokes defense, refs were terrible.... they treated LA like James Harden

A lot of things need addressing...

First of all, if Luke starts KCP one more time he needs his ass beat.

Second, sign Williams tonight. Like on the plane, get rid of Zu.

Third, If Lonzo takes one more pass at the rim he needs his ass beat. Decent game overall, he has no help on that Patty shyt and had been running through screens all day

4th. Defense needs adjusting immediately. It was downright awful at times. Our “star player” needs to lead by example on D.

5th... I really want to go in on this nikka Lebron. Everyone gonna look at his stats and say dumb shyt but if you watch the game he was atrocious for 90% of it. I was willing to drop it off that surprising 3 to overtime. He finally started getting calls so it was cool... until he missed BOTH FT’s

Then he was doing that Bron ball holding shyt wasting time off the clock... that’s not LA offense. Bust a move or give it up

Then that woat stepback... I wasn’t even mad at that. I was note mad at the FT’s

And if you didn’t watch the game then stfu... the young guys of Hart, Kuz, Zo, and Williams carried this team most of the entire game. Mcgee and Lance has great moments, Lebron decided to come to work in the last minute, but that was it

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Unless Lakers are contenders by next year, zero reason to trade Ingram..yes Ingram might not fit Bron ball like Kuz but we are thinking beyond 4 years and Ingram can be that guy on both ends. This was Kuzma's first good game, I liked how he played most of it and didn't force shots..hopefully he does the same and not what he has been doing previously

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You might be right. But at least give them a year together to mesh before we start talking about trading them.
Yeah, I wouldn't trade anybody now, just my spot reaction to what I've seen so far.

The reality though is if they do sign another max guy next summer like Kawhi, someone's getting moved because there won't be enough minutes for everyone.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's my hot take after the game: they can't keep both Kuzma and Ingram and personally, I believe Kuzma fits better than Ingram. BI is a jack of all trades, master of none. Kuzma can be an explosive scorer, especially like tonight when he's clearly comfortable with the starters. He just knows how to find his spaces and areas to put up points.

I've been saying that I like Kuzma more than Ingram since the offseason. Kuzma is just a more natural scorer than Ingram. Ingram has the better defense though.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
fukk it....I can't be anything else but a raider fan...that's been my life my fams life and I can't be anything else :francis:....just my luck my team is moving to my hometown but I understand you bay nikkas if you disowned the squad...second time treating y'all like a red headed step child...no Vaseline involved....trading away our best players...Mark Davis is a straight a$$hole doing the bay like this especially since y'all been down thru all the Bullshyt....the bay deserved a competitive season for all the years they put their heart into this fukking team and they didn't get shyt but a firesale....fukk you Jon gruden and Mark Davis

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
fukk it....I can't be anything else but a raider fan...that's been my life my fams life and I can't be anything else :francis:....just my luck my team is moving to my hometown but I understand you bay nikkas if you disowned the squad...second time treating y'all like a red headed step child...no Vaseline involved....trading away our best players...Mark Davis is a straight a$$hole doing the bay like this especially since y'all been down thru all the Bullshyt....the bay deserved a competitive season for all the years they put their heart into this fukking team and they didn't get shyt but a firesale....fukk you Jon gruden and Mark Davis

:jbhmm:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
KCP is a waste. That money could have been used better. Start Hart as the SG. Kuz needs to start because he gels with Lebron, I think. Dunno where Ingram fits in. It looks like Zo is just going to be taking threes this season and playing a ton off the ball. Maybe his offensive game develops a bit. Still Bron and Rondo should not be so stingy with the ball.

Daps
I don't think sending KCP to the bench is the wisest move, as it'll only create more imbalance in the lineups - having Hart come off the bench gives y'all more opportunities to go on runs, and keeps the momentum from swinging beyond the point of no return. Whereas if you've got KCP coming off the bench with the likes of Lance, and other limited offensive players on the floor at the same time, y'all possessions are going to come to a dead-end more often than not.

You've just gotta hope that he breaks out of his slump (as LeBron's the only player who can help him get his groove back), and in the meantime, hope the rest of the starters pick up the slack.

:manny:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
McGee, bless his heart, got shredded on defense despite the blocks.

Jonathan Williams is pretty much our best option as a big off the bench. I don’t want to see Kuz playing the 5 too much anymore. Zubac was BBQ chicken :francis:

This is the Kuzma I envisioned playing with Lebron. I think Ingram is better, but we need willing shooters to play with Lebron. Kuzma at least has some gravity because he will let that thang fly, knows how to get open off the ball, and is aggressive.

Lonzo is quietly having a great season so far. Keep trusting that shot, don’t hesistate. I just need him to stop passing on layups. Go in strong and don’t be afraid of free throws.

Other than Hart hacking jumpshooters, he has been incredible. Like @Gil Scott-Heroin says, KCP would be useless off the bench, so I understand why he starts. Hart can make an impact wherever you put him.