A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Down to trade anyone...unless it’d be a three team deal probably gonna have to accept more than AD anyway...that’s where I would parse things, to make sure cap space isn’t fukked next year

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, y’all want to trade the whole fukking team to a team that has absolutely no leverage.

Magic put that pressure on himself breh with that statement he made getting a marquee free agent. he would have more leeway had he not missed on PG or Boogie. he cant miss three in a row. he has to nail down something.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I have another trade proposal.

3-way trade:

Detroit gets-KCP,Hart,Beasley,two 1st rd pks and cash considerations
NO gets-Griffin,Zubac and two 1st rd pks
LA gets- A.Davis

Detroit moves Blake's contract and gets two 1st rd pks...NO replaces Davis with a 26p/8r/5a player,plus they get Zubac and two 1st rd pks....LA keeps Ball,Ingram and Kuzma.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

Regarding team preferences, Boston is not a top target for Davis, sources said. There’s a growing belief of uncertainty that Kyrie Irving will not re-sign with Boston, sources said, even though he vowed to do so at the beginning of the season.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you know what's the best thing about these rumors... is that our FO will be active and I can go to sleep knowing they'll do whatever they can to get the best deal or make the team better and Bron got his foot on their neck. kupchak and cokehead buss never even knew when the deadline was :beli: