a half-somali and half white person = Rare pokemon

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Mine is mixed. Her fathers somali & mother is Russian.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I have never seen this mix.

I have seen half haitian and half white, half AA and half white, half jamaican and half white, half senegalese and half white, half moroccan and half white, even half ethiopian and half white, but I never saw a half somali half white person or kid.

Why @malcolmxxx_45 @Trajan @BocaRear @Max B @2Quik4UHoes @Elle Driver @Grano-Grano @RealAssanova @Broke Wave @Techniec @mbewane @25YOUTHS!! @thatknickfan @R$G META @Buckeye Fever @Raul @tremonthustler1 @Supreme Leader Reinscarf
Do somali people look down on ethnic/race-mixing with visceral disgust :scusthov: And wish to preserve first and foremost their culture...It seems they are fiercely protective of their lineage and customs, the most xenophobic/nationalist of all African peoples. They dont seem to have this naive tolerance and acceptance of outsiders like other africans.

They wont even accept in their family outsiders who are ethnically somali, but from a different tribe, they insist on keeping the tribal lineage pure, so I highly doubt they would ever accept cacs in their family.
Did u really type half Haitian, Jamaican and AA with white mixes as different? :mjlol:

:dead:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Marrying outside the ethnic group is discouraged by the elders but in every culture u have a group that just wanna rebel and completely go against the system. Biracial children do exist however those (from Somali women) are not easily accepted in because they belong to no clan, in contrast if the dad is Somali then u automatically become a member of a clan (ride or die) numbering in the hundred thousands.

In my opinion this way will die out soon, today most of the young Somali American/Canadians barely speak their mothers tongue and are no different than ur average American kid. Like the previous 2nd/3rd generation kids from immigrant parents, they will assimilate into the melting pot easily.
This fraud is a Somali c00n pay him no attention.

He used to support Alshabab and shyt on Bantus on sohh. He is the biggest type of c00n fraud there is. I don't know why y'all nikkaz still fukk with radamillz the wannabe terrorist.

Dudes a sleeper agent.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
This fraud is a Somali c00n pay him no attention.

He used to support Alshabab and shyt on Bantus on sohh. He is the biggest type of c00n fraud there is. I don't know why y'all nikkaz still fukk with radamillz the wannabe terrorist.

Dudes a sleeper agent.

Oldhead Kikiyu, I almost didn't recognize u but man it's been almost a decade, give it a rest.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Oldhead Kikiyu, I almost didn't recognize u but man it's been almost a decade, give it a rest.
Lol at give it a rest. Most of the posters on here of black background are bantu. Maybe they should know how you feel about us truly. You don't get to be pro al-shabad and the death of Kenyans then act like it's old news. Your a coward and fraud and you have spent all these years communicating online with peoe you want to look down on. I don't respect Somalians like you. Why didn't you go join shabab since you love em so much? Surprised your still alive

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same could be said for kenyans and Ugandans they just ain't been in europe/america as long as blacks of west african descent :yeshrug:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I've met a white Haitian lady before. Tripped me out hearing her talk creole

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
lemme just point you to a half somali half english queen in Maya Jama