A group of 19 Black families reportedly purchased almost 97 acres of land in Toomsboro, Georgia.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not complaining, but this thread has been made like three times already. Not complaining, considering all the bad news out there.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
General Sherman's Order No. 15 finally being carried out after 155 years:wow:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I'd consider living there. But I would've tried to get incorporated before I announced it.

Salute these folks and they need to be treating this shyt like fight club.

“You know the feds listening” :usure:

“what land” :yeshrug:

Joos gobble up property like Pac Man and don’t say shyt.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Salute these folks and they need to be treating this shyt like fight club.

“You know the feds listening” :usure:

“what land” :yeshrug:

Joos gobble up property like Pac Man and don’t say shyt.
Exactly there's plenty of Hasidic communities all over that people don't know about.

I was in suburban Maryland one day working and it was Saturday and I saw them all walking in different directions. I asked a dude wear were they going and he said "were going to temple" I said I saw it on the main road he told there's a lot of little temples that they go to.

The point is Joos are posted up in the cut in a lot of places.

We need to do the same. Don't announce it unless you can sustain large numbers of new vetted members.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Hope they got that land lined with barbed wire the size of wind turbines.
They're just building it. They announced it because they want to run it like a business i.e a vacation spot and retreat for Black people. I wonder if they built it in a Black area.

If I built a Black town I'd try to buy up an existing one and I'd consider Richland county South Carolina because there's Black areas there and it's near Columbia

Last edited:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Oh they bought that town that had a thread on here a while ago. That's what's up. Major props. I'm close by, I'm gonna stop by one of these days.
Nah, as soon as they found out black people were trying to buy the town they said it wasn't for sale. The ADOS families just simply purchased 97 acres next door to that town instead :troll:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I'd invest in that too.

They have hundreds of sun down towns

Crazy how they can claim to be part of a high iq race but are allowed to be dumb and still have credibility