A fan claims J. Cole was ignored at a Tesla dealership! Edit: Debunked as fake news.

trapnerd

All Star
Daps
Realistically, if you want an EV that you can drive places and reliably charge, a Tesla is the only way to go.

I’ve spent plenty of time in teslas, polestars, Mach e’s and a few Hyundais evs. The Tesla wins hands down from a charging perspective. Other brands you will be riding around looking for a working charger hoping you don’t run out of juice. Then you find one and it takes 2 hours to charge.

Yes, Elon is a peckerwood, but he did help create the best EV experience out there.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I thought J.Cole’s months
Realistically, if you want an EV that you can drive places and reliably charge, a Tesla is the only way to go.

I’ve spent plenty of time in teslas, polestars, Mach e’s and a few Hyundais evs. The Tesla wins hands down from a charging perspective. Other brands you will be riding around looking for a working charger hoping you don’t run out of juice. Then you find one and it takes 2 hours to charge.

Yes, Elon is a peckerwood, but he did help create the best EV experience out there.

What about Lucid and Rivian? They look better and I heard those have better quality control

trapnerd

All Star
Daps
I thought J.Cole’s months

What about Lucid and Rivian? They look better and I heard those have better quality control

You right. Both of those are way nicer than a Tesla… build quality, interior design, ride quality… but the lack of charging infrastructure makes them a non-starter for me.

I have charging ptsd after I ran out of electricity in a rental. Turned my 3 hour road trip into a 8 hour headache.

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
Im so tired of these nikkas and their selective outrage on consumerism lol take away all the products and resources backed by bigots and lets see how they survive a month.
Get tired. No one cares. If a person is reminding me every week how much disdain he has for my race, I'm not doing anything that's going to help him out. It's one thing to say it behind your back in secret (cowardly). It's another to have the audacity to say it out loud for the whole world to see.

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Here’s a FACT:

I only know Elon is racist because y’all say he is. No coli; idk Elon racist; idk Elon racist, I buy a Tesla if I want a Tesla.

Now imagine how many millions of us there are who’s not on the coli and wanna hop on that Tesla trend?

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Tesla is a publicly traded corporation. S&P 500 listed that makes up most of y'all retirement accounts. Y'all eating too the better Tesla does... :martin:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Here’s a FACT:

I only know Elon is racist because y’all say he is. No coli; idk Elon racist; idk Elon racist, I buy a Tesla if I want a Tesla.

Now imagine how many millions of us there are who’s not on the coli and wanna hop on that Tesla trend?
nikkas talking about buying Tesla as if his portfolio ain’t full of invests in businesses we shop in every day lol the fukk