A fan claims J. Cole was ignored at a Tesla dealership! Edit: Debunked as fake news.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
shyt crazy cause as soon as he touched that thing they wanted him OUT of there :dead:

People so superficial man sometimes it fr makes me angry but ain’t shyt I can do about it. As a man that dresses like Cole and making a decent(obviously not millionaire) salary, I get the same reaction so much. Even from random ass people in the line behind me.

I casually drop $3k on some random shyt at Best Buy and they :wtf:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
They don’t rank in the top of environmentally friendly cars but their entire fleet is electric which means overall it’s among the best to buy …

I don’t own one though

I’m not going electric yet …

If only the racist bumhole wasn't attached to it, I would give them some props as somebody that preach that alternative energy is the way instead of gas.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
shyt crazy cause as soon as he touched that thing they wanted him OUT of there :dead:

People so superficial man sometimes it fr makes me angry but ain’t shyt I can do about it. As a man that dresses like Cole and making a decent(obviously not millionaire) salary, I get the same reaction so much. Even from random ass people in the line behind me.

I casually drop $3k on some random shyt at Best Buy and they :wtf:
There's no flex in being materialistic as a black person.

No one gives a fukk about how much money you have.

And if they do, they only want to take it from you because they feel you as a black person don't deserve it.
Don't take pride in that shyt, those same mfers immediately rationalized "where did he steal that money from" :wtf:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
There's no flex in being materialistic as a black person.

No one gives a fukk about how much money you have.

And if they do, they only want to take it from you because they feel you as a black person don't deserve it.
Don't take pride in that shyt, those same mfers immediately rationalized "where did he steal that money from" :wtf:
Rep

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Haitian papi just hit my wife truck the other day because he was so damn busy looking at the Tesla truck while making a right turn

Tesla need to get the rims right

Is there a reason why that all of them look so bad?