A fan claims J. Cole was ignored at a Tesla dealership! Edit: Debunked as fake news.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
White people don't have to tell me twice they do not want my money. When that happens, I go somewhere else and give it to those who show through their actions they desire it.
Can't understand the Shaq types that wanna "flex" by buying the whole lot or some shyt like that.

Hustling backwards x10 :shaq2:

If I was that rich, I would go out my way to find Black-owned businesses to blow my cash. Like even if they are in a different state.

If there was a small car dealership in Mississippi owned by a breh, I'd fly out there, buy 10 cars and give away 9. All while promoting the breh's business.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
shyt crazy cause as soon as he touched that thing they wanted him OUT of there :dead:

People so superficial man sometimes it fr makes me angry but ain’t shyt I can do about it. As a man that dresses like Cole and making a decent(obviously not millionaire) salary, I get the same reaction so much. Even from random ass people in the line behind me.

I casually drop $3k on some random shyt at Best Buy and they :wtf:
"Why ain't that nikka flexing his net worth with his clothes" :mjpls:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
White people don't have to tell me twice they do not want my money. When that happens, I go somewhere else and give it to those who show through their actions they desire it.
I don’t understand that shyt. You see it with people in Europe filming a restaurant refusing service”.

“Look y’all we’ve been sitting here for an hour and we haven’t so much as even gotten a glass of water :sadcam:

Why the fukk are you still sitting there begging to give these folks your money? :martin:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Teslas are overrated, overpriced, ugly cars.

People want Teslas because of the brand recognition. Same as the people who buy Apple products.