A fan claims J. Cole was ignored at a Tesla dealership! Edit: Debunked as fake news.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It got debunked that they were ignoring him on social media yesterday....the person taking the vid allegedly lied

The video shows two associates trying to engage with whomever it is, and him walking away, directly contradicting the caption. What is this thread?
Also, ain't no auto dealership ignoring a 6'3" black(ish) man with dreads, the odds of him being a celebrity/athlete is too high

:mjpls:

Social media is insane smh

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Why would a person with these things (secretary / PA) go in unannounced … he moves sloppy for a high profile figure …

Dudes go to dealerships unannounced all the time though. We have no idea what his intentions were so why create fantasies about what you think his life is like. For all we know he wanted to see the truck in person out of curiosity. My dad did that a couple weeks ago. Took a bunch of pictures, asked some questions about the truck, left the dealership and texted me "that's an ugly truck" lol.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dudes go to dealerships unannounced all the time though. We have no idea what his intentions were so why create fantasies about what you think his life is like. For all we know he wanted to see the truck in person out of curiosity. My dad did that a couple weeks ago. Took a bunch of pictures, asked some questions about the truck, left the dealership and texted me "that's an ugly truck" lol.
Is your father an A list rapper?

You’re acting like this is a normal person.

All I’m saying is fame comes with a price … I think he should be moving better … but that’s just my unsolicited opinion ….

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
As predicted you argue just like a woman. Shame, insults, guilt etc..all projections.
All over a man inquiring about a vehicle.

If people like you had authoritative input on society everything would fall shortly after. Go buy a japanese car or german engineering then, because they're not tweeting.
No, I argue like a man with a spine. You sound like a straight up p*ssy letting a man disrespect you right to your face, and you still give him your money. My point is don't do business with people who not only blatantly disrespect you, but echoing and amplifying rhetoric that brings direct harm my people.

If people like you had any authoritative input, black people would would still be living like in the Jim Crow era (scared to look a white man in the eyes, talk back to white people, challenge their authority, etc.).

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Damn Cole let down Nas yet again

First he supported a light skin colonizer from Canada over kendrick

And now he's supporting a light skin colonizer from South Africa...
His momma white just like Drake…

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
No, I argue like a man with a spine. You sound like a straight up p*ssy letting a man disrespect you right to your face, and you still give him your money. My point is don't do business with people who not only blatantly disrespect you, but echoing and amplifying rhetoric that brings direct harm my people.

If people like you had any authoritative input, black people would would still be living like in the Jim Crow era (scared to look a white man in the eyes, talk back to white people, challenge their authority, etc.).
You was twisting your neck and finger waving as you typed that
:russell:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Im so tired of these nikkas and their selective outrage on consumerism lol take away all the products and resources backed by bigots and lets see how they survive a month.
Exactly bro

If you've posted a tweet on here than you've supported Elon Musk before

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Im so tired of these nikkas and their selective outrage on consumerism lol take away all the products and resources backed by bigots and lets see how they survive a month.
My thing is he probably doesn’t know all Elon does. Not everyone does. It’s mostly online folks and I’ve never seen evidence he’s (Jcole) terminally online. So for him it’s probably a case of lack of knowledge. So to call someone a c00n for interest in a vehicle is wild because it naturally assumes negative intent.

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
hes just trying to take attention away from that Grippy shyt :ufdup:

its not working.

87d.png

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
shyt crazy cause as soon as he touched that thing they wanted him OUT of there :dead:

People so superficial man sometimes it fr makes me angry but ain’t shyt I can do about it. As a man that dresses like Cole and making a decent(obviously not millionaire) salary, I get the same reaction so much. Even from random ass people in the line behind me.

I casually drop $3k on some random shyt at Best Buy and they :wtf:
Thats all it was

They were going by his looks. He doesnt look like he got money and theyre car salesmen.. lowest of the low

If they knew who he was or that he was sitting on millions, they probably wouldve gave dude any and everything he asked for

I don't see the point of even posting this online… it’s common sense. I also expect them not to know who he was even in a suit.

Kendrick meat riders act like the same wouldnt have happened to him