A Dose of Reality About Comicbook Movies

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:comeon:
Batman was actually introduced in the comic book called Detective Comics and since then it's been his comic book. It was centered around crime/pulp fiction type stuff and then Batman was known for doing street crime and detective stuff.

Run along now...:camby:
yea because the name is detective comics hes actually doing that kind of work.

Gtfo you baboon :laff:

You probably havent read a comic in years.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
yea because the name is detective comics hes actually doing that kind of work.

Gtfo you baboon :laff:

You probably havent read a comic in years.

You're a moron that doesn't know basic Batman 101 and got exposed :mjlol:

I actually draw comics and am dropping my indy project this summer.

what u doing besides acting like you know what u talking bout? :mjlol:

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You're a moron that doesn't know basic Batman 101 and got exposed :mjlol:

I actually draw comics and am dropping my indy project this summer.

what u doing besides acting like you know what u talking bout? :mjlol:

go ahead and drop 10 books right now where batman shows his intricate detective skills you dweeb :mjlol:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: there was detective work in the nolan films, probably just as much as they had in the burton films. but some of you wont be happy unless bats is in a dark room with a flashlight opening file cabinets and sifting thru manila folders

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You do know that Detective comics is pretty much stories of batman using his detective skills right and there's over 900 issues?

You people are stupid :snoop:

Its fukking named detective comics its not literal you morons. its actually few and far inbetween when batman actually has detective stories in any of his books.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
You people are stupid :snoop:

Its fukking named detective comics its not literal you morons. its actually few and far inbetween when batman actually has detective stories in any of his books.

You're either trolling or don't know what the word detective means. Either way I'm out. Google is your friend bruh.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah check it out breh. It's a part of the whole Clone Saga storyline during the 90s. His parents were SHIELD agents who died on a mission which is how he came into care of his aunt and uncle. Then the Osborn family did their normal dirt just to mess around with him

parkers61.jpg

That's the thing though...the Clone story was despised. They didn't like that Ben Reilly set up. People had issues with it just like the deal with Mephisto....One More Day...Fans were pissed. I was shocked that Gwen Stacy was not only brought back but taking sperm from Norman Osborn...it just didn't make any sense.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Anyways what I came in to say is I've been saying the same thing since the green board.They make comic book movies for everyone but comic readers and to introduce people to heroes. In reality who needs to be introduced to superman,batman,or spiderman? They don't need origin movies with shyt being revised and all that. It's fukking stupid.

When you revise history (even on this scale) everybody loses. Thats why we're about to have ANOTHER movie full of white Egyptians

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyways what I came in to say is I've been saying the same thing since the green board.They make comic book movies for everyone but comic readers and to introduce people to heroes. In reality who needs to be introduced to superman,batman,or spiderman? They don't need origin movies with shyt being revised and all that. It's fukking stupid.

When you revise history (even on this scale) everybody loses. Thats why we're about to have ANOTHER movie full of white Egyptians
spiderman was a mistake but theres only been one batman origin movie. and the last superman origin was almost 40 years ago.